Do you like to guess when people ask questions anonymously?

Sometimes when I'm bored on GaG, I'll scroll down the feed and try to guess who the anons are. Of course, there's no way to know unless you are an admin but it's something do when you're bored on the site you use to procrastinate.

• Yup, I do too
  • I sometimes do
  • I have done
  • Nope, never tried.

Most Helpful Girl

• I said I have done but I meant I sometimes do. I'm useless at it so I rarely try.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, all I notice is that some anonymous askers dislike your opinion because you disagree with them, then you randomly cannot comment on their opinions. :P

What Girls Said 3

• lol I haven't done it that way but I do see some questions sometimes and i'm almost sure that I know who they are.

• I sometimes do

• I don't actually try. If a question reminds me of someone, then so be it. I refrain from commenting on it though.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I like to do that sometimes there are a few people I know their writing style so I know who they are.

• What's the point. You'll never know if your right or not.

• Like I said, something to do when you're bored on an already boring and pointless site

• my telepathic powers only works in person, otherwise i would know.