What would you do if GAG became a dating website and matched you with other users based off of responses (w/ age limits of course)?

Dating as in it's not mandatory. All current functions would remain the same. A "Dating mode" would simply be an additional option.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't get many matches and if they'd factor the location in it then probably none at all.
    If the basic functionality is still the same then I'd continue using this site, no one forces you to interact with the matches. But some chitchat or flirting with them could definitely be fun so I'd give it at least a try.

But I'd prefer if it doesn't change in a dating site ;)

• But what would you do? You want it to change or how did you get that idea? 😜

• I was just thinking of a question to post. But I would just still usually to casually communciate. The current functions wouldn;t change, there would just be the optional addition for dating mode.

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Aside from One guy here, @kxera, that I am very good friends with and am seeing, I am just Into GAG as a site where I can practice my doctor magic on with helping others... Something I have been doing my whole life.
    I probably would go off and find some other 'GAG' where there would be More Helping and Not 'More'... Helpings.
    I am friends with many many people whom I love and adore on her but I never could see this as a "Pickup" spot, although there are guys who think they can kiss and tell on here, dear, and when this happens, I just politely decline.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 17

• I would be annoyed - One of the things I like about GaG is that it is a social site not a dating site.

• That'd be it for me on GaG. I'm not looking for anyone to date. :)

• I would deactivate immediately.

• I'd do nothing, I'm not interested in online dating.

• I'd get in a lot of trouble.

• I think it would be partly fun but take away the whole point off the site.
    So would have to be a side line thing where it states this is just for fun please respect each other and privacy.

• With my luck I'd match up with users I'm not really interested in.

• Probably close my account. I'm not here for that.

• there is OKcupid for that, and i guess it wouldn't be fun cause then there will be a lot of creeps on this site, not saying that there already aren't

• Opt out cause no one here likes me.

• This is a social community not a dating site, It should stay like this in my opinion

• Then I would sign out. I wouldn't get a match anyways like everywhere else so it would be boring.

• I'd like it actually, i'm not doing great in finding someone from real life anyway.

• I wouldn't sign on anymore.

• Quit the site. Simple.

• I have a HUGE crush on a girl on here right now. She even knows. But, shot me down

What Girls Said 20

• Leave. Immediately. No, thank you. Ever.

• I would delete my account
    Also dating sites usually ask for your location
    They have to know what city you live in in order to match your location

• I would not sign in anymore.

• I don't know... I'd pray that my husband @CourtJester and I would be matched...
    If not, I would begin to rarely use GAG or talk to the ones I've been matched with - just to see how accurate GAG was - and then eventually stop signing in.

• I don't believe I'd match with anyone.

• Gag would be no more than a rabbit hole.

• I would greatly disappoint them since i'm already in a relationship. :D

• I would leave this site immediately lol no thanks.

• i wouldn't use the website anymore. i'm not here to find someone to date. i have a boyfriend lol

• Creepy shit rite there

• I'd just hang out in the losers corner like "don't mind me. Do do do dooo. *awkward whistle*"

• I would be mad bc I would miss using gag but I would be curious to see who it would match me with

• I would quit tbh. 😐

• I'm out. Lol

• please, no
    i wouldn't match up with anyone anyways

• I'd be weirded out... like... don't they understand I'm too creepy/weird to date anyone!!!

• I'd probably stop using the site, I'm not here for that kinda thing

• Um, leave.. lol

• I'd still be here, but I'd only post anonymously and I'd ignore the dating part.

• i would leave lol.