How many catfish have you encountered on GAG?

So far I've encountered 2 and I got both of them to deactivate wooho.
The first was FitGirl and the second was the most recent user Jessybae
FitGirl was very flirtatious while Jessybae was offended that I wasn't interested lol

So how about you guys/girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL. FitGirl was an easy one to spot. I knew she was a catfish right away. I've encountered my share on here, the biggest one being Sandplanet last year. He/she fooled the whole lot of us and it was quite the big deal for awhile. There's been Animedreama or whatever his/her name is. There's also a "girl" who posts really sexual questions about masturbation and is only interested in what the girls opinions are and she has used the names Ashleep, Lisa Green, and she's back again but I can't remember the user name. It's definitely a male though. Chick180 , Marrissa13 or something of that nature, there was another "girl" named Ariel or Avril or some crap like that , that turned out to be a catfish as well.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not around enough to actually find out if I'm being catfished. Other than a handful of people I enjoy chatting, joking, and conversing with, I don't really even get all that involved around GAG. I wouldn't care if they were Catfishies. I'd actually prolly give them free therapy lol? I typically don't give enough fuqs to care if anyone's a catfish. It's not like I'm husband or boyfie searching on GAG.

• Through the out course of being on GaG, you come across catfishes quite a bit. I'm not really surprised. I don't think i really bother catching them out. Some of them can be really easy to spot.

• A couple, I outed one by mistake because I knew the model in her profile photo, the "16" year old goth girl who looked 25 was pretty awesome too.

• 1 i think 16 year old girl but the way she types says other wise in my opinion

she said hey whats up

that seemed odd to me

• @mistnigqa808 is a catfish

• More than 10 for sure.

• What is catfish?

• Someone who pretends to be a hot girl for attention

• Let's call them Sword fish

• Sword fish lol

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know + like #Esplorare said "I typically don't give enough fuqs to care if anyone's a catfish. It's not like I'm husband or boyfie searching on GAG." basically since I'm not looking for #loveOnGag ___ can fish all they want since I know I won't be #Hooked in the 1st place LOL

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif I mean you'd think that ___ would confirm ___'s #ID before they even thought about catching feelings for them, right? Also ___ is probably fucking 600+ miles away anyway so yeah...

• #LoveOnGAg so ___ can fish all they want *

• LOL that's true, it's surprising that they could get that involved and not Skype or something at least. I was just talking about maybe the really naive/desperate people.

• @GirlsLie " was just talking about maybe the really naive/desperate people." Yeah I know ^_^ but I just had to get that out of my system... since on the TV show the "catfishees" are always so shocked when they get played by the "catfisher"... and then they usually seem to blame it on the "catfisher" as to why they were sitting on the ground crying a river... when they should be blaming themselves for being so fucking stupid LOLOLOL

I mean if they would have put all that effort into meeting somebody from their own city/hood they wouldn't even be in that predicament, right? But nope they'd rather put 2-4 years into an online #R-ship with somebody they've never even confirmed to have existed (you know what I mean)

But I'll cut them some slack since like they always say "ya never know where ya might find #Love " LOL

• I am not a 100% sure but I had a few that set my alarm bells ringing - Worst one was the I hope fake 13 year old who went straight from "What did you have for dinner?", "Do you have a pet?" to saying how much she liked sex and older men, I think I broke world record for blocking.

• More than I'm aware, but not enough to make me care about it.

• There are some but I have no proof, some I just wonder, some seem real here

• haha I knew she was a catfish but just played along sometimes... I don't know who was FitGirl though...
    I don't have much problems with catfishes unless they talk to me...

• I know fitgirl and chick 180 was from stories, never heard much about sand planet

• way too many, you see pretty obvious ones almost every day

• every other girl and boy is catfish or fishing here