I want to be a part of the GAG clique?

...

I want to be a part of the GAG clique?

Most Helpful Guy

• so u wanna be part of GAG's clique huh?

well... technically it's easy... all u need to do's stop postin as anon and post wid yer name... then join those "taggin" questions... tag some users here and there... they'll tag u back... and do dat all over again once u come across such a question... after some point u r gonna be a member of dis clique... ;)

BUT... i'd not suggest it...

lemme give u some advice as someone who belonged to dis clique once... then i started strayin away slowly and now i'm totally out.. :)

first of all don't go off anon... being anon's great... as long as u don't troll or insult other users... being anon'll help u a lot... since people won't focus on WHO said wot... but about WOT u said... they'll focus on yer entire post widout being "biased"... if u catch ma drift... ;)

post on "no-opinions" section MOSTLY here:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/no-opinions

here u'll find good questions by people who r really lookin for some advice... go there and post anonymously once u have da chance,... if they don't allow anon posts nm... go wid yer name... u won't be noticed if u post by yer name once in a while...

so my point's focus on those kind of questions and offer those askers a hand... ignore every "popular"/"taggin" question here...

u'll realise after a while it's a pain in da ass... u'll start gettin notifications of being mentioned more and more often... u'll start gettin PMs more often as well... oh well u know wot i mean i guess...

try to be helpful and not popular... :)

it's up to u to choose which route u wanna follow...

• by the way... try to write some MyTake as well... ;)

• thanks... ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• No offense but being apart of 'the GAG clique' or any internet clique, especially as a grown azz woman, is a thorough waste of precious, divine energy and focus. The more time you spend staring at a screen, pursuing limited sensations, the less unrestricted adventures you collect. The more time you spend on the internet trying to build something, the less time you spend building memories and experiencing moments that limited characters in a box and a specific list of topics can ever present.

Is it truly that you want to be apart of the 'GAG clique' or that you are enticed by the concept of a warm, inviting group who embraces you and makes you smile?

• *I'm too tired to fix and understand where I was going with during that last sentence if the 1st part lol maybe I'll remember tomorrow

• @Zigzagz I was quoting my sleepy, nonsensical update lol I don't know where tf I was going with that lulz

• thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 11

• There are two answers to this question
    (1) This is a whimisical reference to GaG popularity, famous Gaggers - In reality the more noticed you are as a Gagger is how active you are, if a certain number of the active Gaggers are friends and tag each other a lot it gives the air of a clique as I will explain in part 2 of this answer. As I said GaG fame or infamy will come down to how active you are or how big your GaG character is - If you were au fait with the Xper ranking system you would see that a significant number of the most prolific users post mainly anon often people unaware of who they are. Xper levels mean nothing only what number of points you have , Guru and Master are not levels of expertise at best you might know site a little better than others - All Gaggers are equal - Personally I feel most Gaggers use site differently, find out what usage style suits you and enjoy yourself here.
    (2) You are serious in your question - Be active - Don't go anon - You have worked out who "clique" is - Everybody was new once - Engage with clique members on questions - Follow them - If a bond forms - You become part of the clique , enjoy.

• If you want to become a Mod you need to be noticed. The biggest reason mods are selected is because they have been people that have reported stuff that actually breaks GAG's terms and conditions. If you have many successful reports then you are likely to be offered Mod status.

• Then why post something anonymous and thus rob people of the chance to get to know you? The only way to become a part of something is to be active and noticed.

• I don't know what that is
    and at this point i am afraid to ask

• if you want to be popular on here remember this: On GaG... who you know, is more important than what you know. Don't be smart... be connected. Do that, and you'll find your way in

• Will you help me get connected Water :)

• @cookiesandcream

ha... well i would if i were part of the clique. You would have to look at the people who get mentioned in every "whos the hottest gag'er question". I rarely am, so im of no use to ya :)

• If you want that you have to stop posting ANON

• There is no clique because EVERYONE IS FUCKING ANONYMOUS.

• People will be aware of your presence only if they know who you are...

• you are already part of the anon clique.
    if you want another one then you have to start posting with you real name ;)

• There's a clique?

• What in the blue hell is a GaG clique?

What Girls Said 10

• this place is only cliquey if u let yourself see it that way and get absorbed in the whole thing. i've been here for awhile and still prefer to just have some close friends but not restrict myself to some sort of 'group' because that's lame.

• So post off-anonymous and then maybe someone will talk to you? :)

• you mean part of the same group of people that keep tagging each other?

at least go off anonymous and start commenting and messaging on people's opinions

• GAG clique? And those users are?

• If you don't talk, then you are a no body.

• Be very honest about your life.

• Why wanna join a clique when there is Netflix?

• It's fun but the it gets annoying as fuck so you decide to hide behind anonymous. Trust me, I been there >.>

• Umm, why would you want that?

• Okay, your'e a part of the gag clique...

SHHHHHH
    I don't even know what that is LOLOLOL