What happens when you report a question?

Ok, so I noticed someone used my picture to one of those questions of How do I look and I didn't know about it -.- and is really annoying coz I dont wanna be there, I already reported the question, is it gonna be deleted or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you report a question, a notice will be sent to the admins for review.

If they decide that the question were somehow against the rules/guidelines
    they will take it down.

However, if they didn't find it in violation, they will leave it up.

As I see it, if it weren't you posting it, it's harassment..

Which question are we talking about?

Most Helpful Girl

• sorry to hear. the same thing happened to me before. it will be deleted soon enough when it's spotted.

What Guys Said 2

• Admin will check question and if it breaks rules, it will be removed - Time lapse is amount of time it takes admin to get to the question.

• Moderators can hide the question but i think only admins can delete it.

What Girls Said 2

• my best advice is that you actually write to the staff directly and tell them about your problem. But be causios. i did it and i my account removed when i pointed out flaws that i though about GaG. yes, they are that sensative about stuff. my other advice is probly not to post your pictures online. especially at GaG Sins its seriously been on the news that there is an alarming amount of pedos at this site.

• Yes but it takes time sometimes