What's up with all the misogynist anonymous men on G@G?

I'm not a feminist or anything, but there has been a resent "explosion" of redicoulous questions about women and how they are being oppressive and how men should replace them and stuff. Has anyone else noticed this? I haven't come accross many "feminazis", and I have no doubt that there are some, but there are, to me, more MRAs recently that have decided to join G@G.

Please no rude comments because I was just asking a question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there are some ways men are being oppresssed. Take domestic violence for an example. Look up on YouTube experimental comparisons between how men and women are treated by society when subject to domestic violence. People instantly stopped the man and threatened to call the cops, but no one said anything at all and some even laughed when the woman physically abused the man.

Although double standards are bad for both genders. Women have to deal with unjust slut-shaming and other problems. They're also more harshly judged for their looks so I'd say that both gender have it equal, but the point is there are ways men are being oppressed in the modern age, but same with women.

• I know I have seen that and it's totally wrong.

• @DessieDoo True. Things need to be more equal.

• Yes, they truly do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have noticed this as well. It has gotten kind of irritating, to say the least. A lot of men wit there and complain about there being no good women left these days, just to turn around and talk about replacing them with sex dolls/sex robots. Its whatever though. If they want to replace women with dolls then I was gladly step aside and let them be the child that they are.
    I appreciate a good man. There are bigger numbers when it comes to good men here on G@G. Of course you have your select few salty men, but we have women like that on here as well. But the vast majority of men on here are good people. Its the ignorant people on here that give both men and women a bad name.

What Guys Said 27

• that nonsense has always been here. just mock the morons and move on, no need to get caught up in it.

• those guys are just bitches 😂

• yeah, that's just the way of the internet..

tcritic.com/.../greaterdickwad.jpg

• well for one thing... this isn't recent. GaG has a long history of guys like this running around. Actually, back in the earlier days, it was much worse. There were well known names of guys who were like this... names that I've forgotten now... but they would make it a daily routine to attack women for non sensical things. Now much of it is done anonymously, but its the same deal.

• I haven't noticed in gag's earlier days. I wasn't here that long haha

• I was here in the earlier days of gag I had a different account and you are right it was worse
      I noticed the gagers I use to see are not gone only a few I know left like you

• @iamyourneighbor

ahh hey there :) yes there are still some veterans around but the really notorious guys have largely gone thankfully. They were a lot bolder than the ones we have today

• Dat bitterness has to vent somewhere. Better they do it here on the net where we have the luxury of LOLing at them than they do it in real life and ruin someone's day.

• I have been lucky - They must be in topics I don't read because I haven't noticed a lot of them lately.

• There's a difference between a misogynist and an MRA. Misogynists are pathetic losers that can't get laid while MRAs focus on men's legal equality to women.

Misogynists exist for the same reason misandrists exist, bad experience with the opposite site sex and being unable to get laid.

• Thanks for telling me. My words get confused sometimes.

• I took issue with the fact that you said there's a difference. It seemed like you hinted at the fact that theyre mutually exclusive when one can be noth woman hating and oart of the MRA.

• @RationalLioness I'm not sure what you wrote because of the spelling mistakes but I'll respond to what I understood.
      I never stated that misogyny and the MRA movement are mutually exclusive. I said both exist but it does not mean that they are mutually inclusive.

• They are just venting frustration at their lack of skills in the woman department. Hopefully, they'll gain some insight and learn how to properly date women.

• Silly rainbow, these idiots have been on GAG since the beginning of time! They're like gnats, u just ignore them!

• I think people are trolling. I haven't seen it other places then here.

• It's been big in the media too. It's weird.

• No some have illogical and stupid points but the vast majority have good points and advice for living a good life to most men even though it may appear misogyny to most women because they only wish to see their own twisted point of view which benefits them.

• its always been like that in g@g

• Well that is because women have mistreated us. MRA'S have a very good point "sometimes."

• Definitely for equal rights and there are some horrible women out there. Just confused about all the questions though.

• How have women as a whole mistreated men? Please enlighten me. The way i remember it, certain rules were in place due to society being dominated by men which limited womens rights yet put men in more danger... yet many men had no qualms due to the fact that they had more rights than women.

• Men who do that stuff are either trolls, haters they usually roam
    the Internet with no friends, family are shame of them so what
    do we expect from them nothing much?

• Won't this stupid gender war ever stop?

• A 16 year old girl doesn't know what true misogynist men are.

Those terrorist raping and killing women are true women haters. The men on this site are just emotionally damaged men that are hurting.

• ... . you left the anonymous option open for a reason... didn't you:P

• This forum was always like that.

• who really gives a shit?

• Everybody feels like a tough guy on the internet. Those idiots don't speak for men in general.

• I think that's just one or two guys who keep asking the same thing over and over, probably hoping for a reaction just like yours.

• I haven't noticed a real change in GaG, the internet is full of red pill types and has been for... say 5+ years? Maybe closer to 10.

i guess it is growing, but not just here. Those views existed in pockets 5 years ago, now you go to standard mainstream discussion forums and they are full of it.

Online, MRA's seem to flood mainstream forums more than feminists do, while feminists focus more on there key sites. But men in general use internet forums more than women do. Partly though this reflects the fact that MRA/red pill is almost 100% internet based and anonymous, and attempts to hold even fairly reasonable, close to mainstream and balanced MRA type discussions in the real world have been shouted out of existence.

It's literally almost impossible to hold a lecture on whether boys are being discriminated against in our school system (leading to their far higher dropout rate) without the lecture being virtually shut down by protesters, at least where I live.

• Normal men have better things to do, that's why the guys on here are disproportionately bitter virgin loner types.

• Lots o feminazis. And racists too. Like racist questions about white male privilege and white woman entitlement.

• White male privlige isn't a racist question.

• Its racist and to propagate that notion means that your a racist or a race baiter.

• Well there are a lot of tumblr misandrists out there today, but I would agree with you. I think there are a lot of bitter guys who just let it all out on here.

• Yes, many misogynists and racists. Some also pose as women.

• "Butthurt bitches" is the proper term I believe...

What Girls Said 11

• There are a couple of possibiities
    1. A large number of men feel this way
    or
    2. One man is responsible for ALL of these anonymous questions.

I think the are all written by the same person because ever since offending a couple of atheists on this site - I no longer see is misogynistic questions.

It is clearly written by one of these atheists who hate both God and woman.

• it was one of those people that made me leave GAG, he said we need to stand up for mens rights, which i totally agree with but not for womens rights even in places where its desperately needed like the middle east. After dealing with him i impulsively deleted my account took a break but came back.

• because of the increase of feminists! they rant and rant about men and naturally the hostility is bouncing back on us! this is why i dont like the "feminist" movement at all... its causing such a divide. men and women should work together, we're not really all that different, but all the hostility and hate thats so prevalent now... its sad

• Mhm that's true. Very true

• And I would disagree. There are bad eggs in every ideology but that does not make every ideology bad.

• @RationalLioness Yes but the bad eggs are so damn prevalent in this movement that I will no longer consider myself part of it. I have obviously suffered sexism but I think since the surge in modern day feminism, I have suffered the bad affects it is having on our culture rather than enjoying the positivity and change its supposed to bring.. currently, it doesn't bring change positive change, it just breeds hate

• I truly think its a combination of things: not getting laid, angry at women due to not getting any attention, life experiences being misconstrued as oppression, and a small number of facts that are blown out proportion.

Its honestly pathetic.

• Actually I would argue that it has gotten better. I remember a time where I couldn't even spend an hour on here without seeing at least 10 sexist posts about women. Nowadays I might see one or two.

But these people have always been on gag.

• They are trying to spread their hate around while waiting for something bad to happen to them. A death wish.

• I think it is the same guy with more accounts to look like he isn't the only one...

• Its been that way for the longest.
    But they need somewhere to complain 👀

• It's easier to make those bitter woe-is-me comments online than in real life, so a site like G@G just concentrates the miserable people. It still seems like most of the people here are capable of basic empathy and normal interactions.

• According to some men on here when they don't like my opinion I'm accused of being a feminist who hates when I really am not and I have stood up for men on here and real life so for some guys to tell me that is really messed up

• I think it's always been this way.
    Just don't answer their questions, if you feel the person doesn't make sense.
    If it's actually interesting though, you can always learn something.