Why don't my questions get answers?

I posted a question in How Do I Look asking about my weight and stuff and only one person answered. :/ But like a few other people posted photos and they get like a whole flood of opinions. Why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always answer questions to the best of my ability, i think sometimes people are loss on what to say it's not they don't want answer it , i feel all people deserve a answer that is of positive minded too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, my Lord, @RainbowFanGirl, I am sooo very sorry, sweetie, I didn't See it. I would have Gave you my opinion as fast as a jack rabbit. However, I DID see this one and I do not know Why many didn't see That Question.
    Please, feel free to send it to my inbox and I will be more than happy to answer.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 9

• In all honesty, I avoid answering any questions simply because you are minor. I skip right past 99% of questions from anyone under 18 because I don't want my answer taken the wrong way or being held legally responsible for anyone because they aren't of legal age and acted out and did something based on my reply to them.

• I just wanted to add this is especially true when it comes to "rate me" questions as I feel it is inappropriate for mature adults to comment on how minors look.

• Oh. That's fine then.

• That happens to a lot of us at some point, where we just don't get a lot of answers. Sometimes, you can try to post an update, "Bump," which will send it back in the feed. Or just feature it if you're willing to pay up the Xper credit.

• Bad timing.

• A lot depends on the time you post it and who is around -I myself usually go to HDIL topic a few times a day and work back, it is often hours later when I answer the questions.

• Because sometimes certain questions just aren't interesting enough to answer.

• People post those kind of questions all the time. You need to make something interesting that will actually intrigue people.

• I feel ya my first myTake doesn't have any feedback till now but fk it im awesome :3

• I agree with truthbeknown, I avoid answering any sex-related questions from anyone under 18.

• Age.

I'll answer sex related questions from minors but avoid telling high school girls how hot or not hot they are.

Sometimes I can see one who clearly feels down and has no reason to be down on her looks and I consider trying to phrase some 'if I were your age' type answer but give up.

What Girls Said 4

• Probably because you posted in HDIL. A lot of people have that topic blocked. And it could be that people just haven't seen it yet. You're questions always gets a lot of answers!

• Some us just kind of avoid that category, i'll only answer a few every couple of days or so.

You do look great by the way though, just looked at it lol

• at least you got one. I need serious boy talk...

• I dont really post a lot in the day because A LOT of questions get asked then. And most are just weird questions.