Is anybody else getting tired of the DAMN ADS?

I hate how the ads are being placed on this site. They pop up in the middle when I am typing and slow down my computer. You advertisers need to realize that these ads don't work when they interupt people GOD DAMN IT. I own a business but my ads are much better than this.

• Yes, I am fucking tired of them
  • No, I like them (said nobody ever)

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so happy someone actually said something lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Would you prefer to pay a membership fee to use the site?

• No, I would prefer the ads be placed in a way that allows me to determine how I view it. I own a business so I know what it feels like.

What Girls Said 5

• No, because I have this really awesome browser add-on called "ad-blocker", I can only recommend it 😅😜

• REALLY? How do i get it?

• Just google "ad-block for (your browser)" and I'm sure plenty of sites where you can download and install it from will pop up ;)

• I don't see the ads thank god. Otherwise I wouldn't be here, can't stand them

• I don't see ads, ever.

• you gotta get to a higher level to escape them. i personally don't remember them being that bad.

• yes of course.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't get the usual ads, but even with Adblock, the huge 'CHOSEN FOR YOU BY GAG' Taboola ad window pops up - but there's nothing in it.

• I have Ad Blocker lol

• I don't know what the internet looks like with ads. I'm missing a "What ads? I use Adblock" option.

• Be here long enough, they'll go away!

• Yes. I am tired of Aids