Is anybody else getting tired of the DAMN ADS?

I hate how the ads are being placed on this site. They pop up in the middle when I am typing and slow down my computer. You advertisers need to realize that these ads don't work when they interupt people GOD DAMN IT. I own a business but my ads are much better than this.

• Yes, I am fucking tired of them
    78% (7)86% (6)81% (13)Vote
  • No, I like them (said nobody ever)
    22% (2)14% (1)19% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so happy someone actually said something lol.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Would you prefer to pay a membership fee to use the site?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I would prefer the ads be placed in a way that allows me to determine how I view it. I own a business so I know what it feels like.

What Girls Said 5

• No, because I have this really awesome browser add-on called "ad-blocker", I can only recommend it 😅😜

0|0
    0|0
    • REALLY? How do i get it?

• Just google "ad-block for (your browser)" and I'm sure plenty of sites where you can download and install it from will pop up ;)

• I don't see the ads thank god. Otherwise I wouldn't be here, can't stand them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see ads, ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • you gotta get to a higher level to escape them. i personally don't remember them being that bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes of course.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't get the usual ads, but even with Adblock, the huge 'CHOSEN FOR YOU BY GAG' Taboola ad window pops up - but there's nothing in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have Ad Blocker lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what the internet looks like with ads. I'm missing a "What ads? I use Adblock" option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be here long enough, they'll go away!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I am tired of Aids

0|0
    0|0