If you could come up with a slogan for your GAG username and personality, what would it be?

Mine wou;d be "Ruining your diet hopes and dreams since 2013"! lol

Updates:
My other slogan is "A little taste of the South" or "The Southern Gentleman"

0|0
10|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Number one now and always

3|2
    0|0
  • I don't have a good one for me or my username. Perhaps you can think of one!

I just came here to say yours is right. I saw that pancake question you posted yesterday. I was drooling over the options. 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I tell it like it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • yours is pretty good!

mine would be "stealth through the night. catch me if you can. only you can earn your way into this jungle pussy." ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • hmmmm good question I don't know open for suggestions? ? @red_arrow @tadcurious @cl_517

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmm, I don't know myself lol, I'm not good at creating other people's slogans lol, Probably why I never took up marketing lol

• Show All
    • I can't think of a slogan because her username already stands for the KU Jayhawks slogan. But there are no shortage of words I associate with her: sweet, awesome, kind, funny, great mom, strong, integrity. . .

• @TadCurious awwww thanks I kind of like what I came up with but your sweet

• Thos girl makes jokes when she feels awkward.

Followed by, if you won't eat it, I will.

0|1
    0|0
  • my slogan would probably be colored beauty I think because since my user name is pinkbeauty

0|1
    0|0
  • "I'm hungry."

I tried. I tried so hard. That's all I could think of.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Travel back in time, and don't be shy to be glam"
    indiegoevents.com/.../...wood-Glam-Blog-Header.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15