What is you longest record of having a question up before it was removed?

-offensive
-suicidal
-nonsense
etc.

• 2 seconds
  • 2 minutes
  • 2 hours
  • 2 days
  • 2 weeks
  • 1 year
  • hot potatos

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I had a question removed within two seconds by some GaG mod. The question was about my cat, and the labeled it as "Nonsense", and I'm just like "Just how many ass hurt GaG mods hate me so much to remove a question about my cat for being antagonistic?" Seriously, there are people who can have quiz questions, height questions, and many other nonsense questions but it's the one about how cute my cat is that's removed. Two any GaG mod out there that hates the great xXiTacoXx, I just want you to know that... you's stoooopid. xD

• I have never had a question removed.

And I have like 50.

• I never had a question removed. :)

• More than 2 minster but less than 2 hrs

• I have nothing removed yet.

• I've never had one removed.

• I had an unanswered one that got removed after 7 days.

What Guys Said 5

• I think maybe one of mine was declared "nonsense" and removed. Can't remember which one. But I know the contents were not. My guess is, I got ganged up on by haters who pressured the site to take it down. Again, don't remember what I said that got everyone so fussy.

• Not long maybe an half a hour - I was looking for a supervisor or uber moderator to remove another question when I was a moderator after users complained to me so I thought quickest way to find someone online was to post a question - Admin removed it after dealing with other question.

• I put a question up. It was immediately removed for "nonsense" lmao. haha.

• i have a billion questions and a good 5 removed because of the age restrictions but they were not bad in general

• My record for staying up before being hidden is a couple days - it got put back up though.