Why Does A Question That Is Completely Hypothetical Get Deleted From GaG?

There are A LOT of very sexual and serious questions on this site. And One that I post that is completely hypothetical and clearly intended for laughs gets deleted immediately... People either have no sense of humor or there is an abundance of sensitive individuals on here who get offended easily.

Most Helpful Girl

• What was it? I'll post it again. If it's simply joking and it was made known, it shouldn't have been deleted.

... Lol. This may be offensive so for those who are sensitive, please don't read on. Some guy on another site was known for making intentionally flaming questions... that happened to be funny/stupid. One of his questions happened to be "Does a Muslim woman's head blow up if you take her burka off?" He said something about every race and religion... and of course because people were completely sensitive, he was banned. But he made it known he was joking in his comments... lol.

So if it was something like that... I can kind of see why (people seem to be REALLY sensitive on here to me.. lol). But if not, I don't see why it would.

(Was it the Black people being racist against white people question?)

Most Helpful Guy

• Without seen the question I can't comment - Maybe we should have a comedy topic or a stand up topic where users are warned that posts may be close to the bone

What Girls Said 4

• You'd have to contact the admins via http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact to find out exactly why a post was deleted. Usually they'll give you a general idea though. You can also look at the posting guidelines here http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• You're not allowed to ask about beastiality (even if it's hypothetical).

• Well that's fair enough I suppose. Thought I could get some good laughs out of that, but like I said not my website, not my rules.

• I think it's because a lot of kids use this site, so they're just trying to protect them.

• I've seen some really messed up questions about dildos and facials and anal, but a straight up question about "would you rather" without going into details at all is harmful to kids? I don't know. Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion, maybe I'm being a little bitch about it, or maybe I don't understand.

• I made a philosophical question and it was deleted for being "nonsense," that makes me think that sometimes the moderators and administrators may not know what they're doing.

• Welcome to GAG.. You got to tone it down

• I'm definitely not new to GaG, but then again it's not my website. People change rules and I guess I have to respect that. But god dammit, it's hard to get over that!

What Guys Said 1

• There is no intelligence requirement for people to become moderators here, I believe most moderators here don't know how a compass works.