Do I get notified when someone blocks me?

How do I know that someone has blocked me?
Would people know if I block them?

Most Helpful Girl

• You do not get notified... lol. People know when they go to answer your questions--and you're not Anonymous--that they will be barred from answering because it says "You can not respond since you are blocked or have blocked the member".

:)

Most Helpful Guy

• you won't know until you try to post on their question and get that message saying you've been blocked. i've always thought that when someone chooses to block you then you would get an alert so that you can block them back right then and there if you want to. instead you're kept in the dark, it's fucked up.

What Girls Said 1

• u dont really know unless u try to comment on their opinion or something, and theyll only know if they try to comment on yours.

What Guys Said 3

• No you will not get notified if someone blocks you. The only way you will know if someone has blocked you is that you will suddenly not be able to answer their questions or private message them etc. You will get a notification telling you at that stage. If you block a person it will not notify them but if they try to answer a question of yours or private message you etc it will tell them they can't because they are blocked. However, if a person posts an anonymous question or opinion then anyone you have blocked will be able to reply. GAG warns you of this before you post.

• You don't know until you try to post something on their thread then you are told you are blocked

• You can always know by up or down voting the member: if you can't, you're blocked.