Have you noticed that all of the anonymous answers on a post are clumped together at the very bottom?

I've noticed this several times. I don't think it's happenstance that all the anonys answer right after each other. Why do you think this may be done? What's your opinion on that?

• Yes, I noticed.
  • No, I did not notice.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is the new sort on opinions I think it is somewhere in FAQs I will have a look - Found it

"Not Logged In Question Opinion sorting
    1) Most Helpful Opinion (MHO)
    2) Experts
    3) Genders
    4) Non-anonymous master levels, sorted by MHO% desc
    5) By descending order of MHO%, if same mho% keep higher xper level at the top, if same xper level then the newer opinion at the top.
    6) Anonymous users

Logged In Question Opinion sorting
    1) Most Helpful Opinions
    2) New Activity section: Opinions/Comments/Mentions (only on first load)
    3) My Opinion
    4) Users I follow
    5) Non-anonymous master levels, sorted by MHO% desc
    6) By descending order of MHO%, if same mho%, the higher xper level is at the top, if same xper level then the newer opinion is at the top.
    7) Anonymous users

Not Logged in myTake Opinion Sorting
    1) Editor users always at the top, sorted by time desc
    2) Non-anonymous master level users, sorted by time desc
    3) By descending order of time

Logged In myTake Opinion Sorting
    1) My Opinion
    2) New Opinions/Comments
    3) Editor users at the top, sorted by time desc
    4) Non-anonymous master level users, sorted by time desc
    5) By descending order of time

There is also an ability to change the opinion sorting to Time descending or XperLevel descending (there is a dropdown menu with 3 options: MHO%, Time, and Xper Level) but the default is MHO%. This is for questions only, not myTakes"

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• well from what I know, follower opinions are on top, then master rank opinions right after, then guru, and then I don't know the order from there but by that example it would make sense all the anons are thrown under the fucking bus 😂😂😂

• Oh, wow! You serious? I never noticed that much!

• yeah that's why a certain master rank always tries to give really good opinions because he has to take responsibility for his opinion to be on the top to be read first, it is his responsibility.. 😂😂 while hey look at me, i don't give a fuck hahaa. i won't tag him but i think we all know.

• It must be because opinions are now ranked by MHO% by default, and you can't see that for anonymous users.

• most anon's are dull trolls. That's what i noticed.

• That's good, anon questions should be given less priority usually just stupid questions or trolls.

What Girls Said 4

• I believe it's there way of discouraging anonymous answers.

• It's unfair that opinions are being ranked by how high a mho percentage is. That person could easily be giving shitty answers and still get mho and some users use a different IP address and have 2 accounts and give themselves mho

• You can sort the order that you see the opinions a me default is mho% so anons go to the bottom because they don't have mho%

• I've actually never noticed that. I'm not always the most observant person... haha.