How can I stop “most upvoted opinions” appearing on my profile?

U know those dat r in quotation marks under “mood” section…

How can I do dis? Even if I turn my most upvoted opinions into anon…new ones pop-up…. :|

Also another thing I noticed…. even if quoted opinions supposed to be “da best opinions of (enter username here)”…. in fact they r one of da most shameful/shitty ones as it seems…. i’ve turned into anon about 30 of ‘em…. and ONLY 3 were MHO…figure out…

And even worse…one of ma most upvoted opinions includes a pic of mine…. even if its edited somehow via picasa…it’s pretty visible and I look like a cow’s turd there…unfortunately I cannot go anon there since asker has disabled anons from his/her question…. :(

y don't u respect someone's privacy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha Klaatu, for that to happen you would have to make all your 83,284 opinions anon, one by one... xD

• not a good opinion... just slightly better than those other 2 from females...

• lol thanks anyways

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been caught on that a few times where they show a portion of my opinion and it totally misrepresents the point I was making. I would support that.

What Girls Said 2

• you cannot do anything.. klaatu..

• klaatu: the guy who always complains about anons, is anon ladies and gentlemen

What Guys Said 4

• you can't klaatu. you can't. lol 😂

• As far as I know, the only way is by making your profile private. Private profiles don't show the top voted opinions. Or you could make 83,000+ opinions private, which I'm guessing you don't want. Why don't you just make the picasa one or any one you don't like anonymous? That way it won't be included in your top voted ones. That's the best option I can think of.

• i can't coz asker doesn't allow anon users... so i cannot turn anon...

and private profiles r non-visible if u bring down people u follow to 0... it'd be kinda assholish if i do though...

• Hmm... I guess there is no way to do that then. The only way to do it is to get more upvoted opinions so that is out of the top 10, and that isn't exactly a practical solution.

Yeah, deleting all your followers would be an extreme step. Making it private would mean the public couldn't see it though.

I'm sorry, I don't think there is a way that is problem free :(

• lol Klaatu51, we know it's you.

• Lmao who's this Klaatu? And wtf did he do? I wanna know.