What happened to this site?

A long time ago this site was used for useful questions and now I feel like it's all about sex and "how do I look".

Anyone else that's been on here for a long time feel the same way?

I used to be a Guru yeeeas ago. I am pretty sure it's been a decade. I forgot my old login so made a new one. I recently asked a very important (to me) question and it hasn't been answered.

I guess it's disappointing for me. I used to value this site. Guess I have to turn to Yahoo questions, or Ask. com.

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh-huh totally agree!! From stupid questions asked just about everyday... like:

"Guys, do you like your balls sucked while a bj is given"
    to
    "Would you date me"

This site has grown sad. One, those questions are retarded beyond all things.

You might get hit with, well if you don't like it, leave... ignore those. There are still some cool people that post fun or intelligent questions, which is why we continue to visit am I right :)?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been Here, dear @Dredday_247 for nearly two years, making GURU last December before Christmas. In this time, I have dealt with many changes on GAG, but I always roll with the punches.
    Yes, I have Noticed a lot More in store with all of things you have mentioned here, dear. I do not always like it, I usually do not answer the sex part, however with the Mention of my own name in the "Rate me" deal of this or that, if it would pop up, I am easy to please with this.
    I have also noticed some of the old GAGERS have gone, many newbies on this site now. But loving GAG as much as I do, working hard to be Master because I love what I do in helping others who might need me, it's a way of life I have to accept on here, good or bad.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 12

• It's because the live feed doesn't show opinion comments anymore, so the more interesting questions don't pick up unless they get featured by an uber mod or by an admin (or with XPER), or if they actually get picked up (and are selected as "popular"). Way back when, there was a way to rate questions, and the higher rated questions were interesting to discuss. Also, the age filter was removed, even though with that, you could filter them out as the sex and how do I look questions are mostly 24 and below.

You can also set the topics you follow and just not follow Sexual Behavior and How Do I Look, and then enable the topic filter on the feed.

• I'm guessing it got discovered by kids. Many signs point to this being just a social network like many others.

I myself am drawn to the culture and society genera, and am constantly dismayed at how juvenile it is. It's almost purely racist trash, no real questions.

While there is a ton of crap to sift through in the does he like me? category, I still find some valuable opportunities to spread the gospel of self love, and preach fundamental rights.
    So, while your concern is valid, get out there and make a difference instead of ranting

• I tend to stay in the topics and away from the feed so avoid the sex questions, I don't mind the How Do I Look questions - I still enjoy the site - Best of luck whatever you decide to do.

• Not here for long

But I do agree, the site is filled with young people that are always looking for direction for things that I just knew when I was young... I didn't need a website to tell me how to act while getting fingered lol (I'm a guy obviously, just an example)... you also have to remember 10 years ago mobile devices weren't as popular... people have more access to gag today then we did when we were young

It's more of a fun place to just see stupidity and some useful questions

• Hhaa lol its changed many many times you have no idea and plus this site is about realtionships and mainly about sex.

• Its my fault

• No one is a good story teller, and not only that, this site is made up of mainly Americans ;P

We don't like reading too much hahaha!

• I think You're right , when i had my old account it was way more useful and the questions were better and not so repeated but honestly i think its somehow still fun

• yeahhh i am like about 2 years I don't give my opinion on this sex thing girls put there nudes with I don't like to give my opinion here

• 2015 happened.

• Right... I agree 100% old g@g'ers asked better questions and answered most questions too. I guess I'm no the only one that thinks this...

• This has slowly grown bigger but was always there.

What Girls Said 9

• i've been here over 2 years and i notice it too...

the general gag population has gotten younger
    people have been abusing the mention feature to post popularity questions ad nauseum
    comments to comments to worthwhile questions aren't seen in the feed anymore

for me, this site is still good for passing time, but the benefit i get is not the same as before *sigh*

• The growing insecurity of people overshadows meaningful questions to me.

I haven't seen a penis size question in a while thoughm

• The top people moved on. This site has become more like a high school online bulletin board for lonely ones, l who can't change and anti socials.

• It seems the age of the GAG population in general has lowered. Many more younger members then it was a few years back. Also allowing anon members hasn't helped either.

• Useful questions are still here. I think it's a mix between useful and not so useful questions. This site is not all about sex and "how do I look". I'm pretty sure a long time ago, gag had similar bad questions to the ones we have now. The past isn't perfection. Why do people always say the past is better than the present? It seems like I hear a lot of "back then things were better".
    You said you were here a decade ago, gag didn't even exist a decade ago. Just saying.

• I don't know when I joined it was "OK" but now its just ugg.

• I agree with you...

• I sort of disagree since I don't feel the same way. Honestly, it always looks the same to me.

• I've only been here for about a year and half and noticed the questions have changed a lot. I don't care about the sexual questions but the ones in the 'how do I look' category sure get on my nerves.