How many people would be sad if I left GAG? How would you feel?

I tend to be one of the Most helpful people on here, I post on ANON all the time though, but see the catch is while i'm helpful to other people no one ever posts on my fucking questions, unless i feature them, I think that's just bull shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry that you don't get support for your issues. :( Do you post them anonymously? Those questions tend not to get as many responses. If you've been super helpful to people then don't leave. It's always nice to be helpful. And even if you don't feel appreciated I'm sure on the inside they are very grateful.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be sad. I don't really know you, but I hate it when users leave. :(

What Guys Said 8

• if you do then i'll jump off the tallest building i can find. i mean how can i carry on without you being here? i'll grab a knife and hack at my neck until i'm headless, pleez don't do it. i need your anon unknown posts to keep being here so i have a reason to log in.

• I'll follow you and do my best to answer if I can okay... and the answer to your question is: if you're a helpful person please stay, GAG is a helpful community and people who care for others are what the site needs :D

• As you say you post anon a lot - I am sorry but I don't know you - Go non anon and let people get to know you -Any Gagger going would be sad.

• Ghosting—aka the Irish goodbye, the French exit, and any number of other vaguely ethnophobic terms—refers to leaving without saying your farewells.

• I am one hundred percent sure I would not care. You are angry that no one answers your questions? Too bad.

• best wishes if you shall leave

• Honestly, I don't recognize your username. Not trying to be rude, just offering my perspective.

• no once notices anonymous users coz they all look same

What Girls Said 3

• its most likely due to the fact that you post on anon a lot, when you don't post anon people actually start to recognize you as a user on here

• Maybe you ask trivial and/or boring questions

• I literally ask questions I need advice on, i've asked some really cool questions, I just asked one earlier about what should I do about my friend... literallly. yahoo answers is way better than GAG...

• Then leave gag... Problem solved

• Umm Im really sorry but i don't know you :S
    Maybe cuz you DO post anon all the time though