Does it bother you when people post photos of random people?

Especially without their permission. There are people that go onto people's private accounts and download their pictures, asking us to rate them and such. I mean, isn't that creepy? I mean, how would you feel if someone took your pictures and posted them without your consent? Wouldn't you feel weird? This just bothers me a lot...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know anymore about this site, people shouldn't be able to go in and post others pictures on the site , i know there is lot fake girl accounts on here with males behind them , the administrators to this site suck there is no rules, they have poor ass guideline rules allowed on here it makes no sense ,

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly tho, I'm kind of already used to it. -.- I had way too many people taking my pics even with my private profiles, I have no idea how they did it. I had people using my pictures as their own twitter and insta account, and I also had creepy guys posting em on here for god knows what reasons they have. I'd just creep out for a sec then report the question (if its on GAG) / message the user to delete their account asap (if its on twitter or ig).

What Guys Said 6

• With celebrities don't mind so much - With private individuals it is very strange - A few dodgy comparison ones or crush questions have made it to How Do I Look - I would be in favour of banning comparison questions and third party rating questions.

• One of my friends found a fake Tinder profile with her picture! How creepy is that

• If a girl took my pic and put it on here and said rate me I would be upset

• I don't give a shit, no.

• I didn't know people did that? That's ridiculously creepy and disturbing.

• Yes. I also find it bothersome when people just take pictures of random persons and then post them saying "Oh well, it's a public space, hence I have every right to invade their privacy and expose them to anyone I want to".

What Girls Said 8

• yes it bothers me a lot. i have been in really long and bad arguments with the askers cuz they are just so stupid they don't even realize this is wrong..

• I hate that and especially when they're comparing two people, like it's not weird enough that someone post your photo without your permission, on top of that they want to rate you and compare you to someone else.

This is the internet though and nothing is secret or private sadly.

• Yes. That is sooo creepy, it's unreal.

It bothers me that some people don't even think it's weird. They just grab their crushes photo and "omg she's so pretty.. Do you think I have a shot with her?"

Sorry just.. I can't even imagine why people think it's okay. I just can't. :(

• If its pictures of models and celebs or other photos that are basically already all over the web no. But someone's personal photos yeah

• I think it's disrespectful and creepy. It shows how desperate people are

• YES! It happened to me -.- on like my first or second day using this site, it is extremely annoying... like wtf?

• Without their permission, yes it does bother me. It's different with a celebrity of course, but I get a bit uneasy if it's someone from Facebook or something. I would not want someone posting my photo without my permission.

• I just dont see the point in it...