Can people know if I block them on here?

Can people know if i block them on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the only way for them to know is if they try and comment on one of your comments or questions. They also can't mention you or up or down vote you. I know I've been blocked by a few people because of that.

• I got it. So they will not know unless they try comment on my questions but they can see my questions and comments?

• Yeah they basically can't interact with you. They can see your questions and comments. There used to be a way to not see their activity if you block them, but that option went away I believe.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• When they try to post on your opinion / not-anonymous question, it says

""Not allowed to post! You blocked the user or are blocked by the user!""

• Only if they try to post something on your question/opinion/take or mention or message you.

• Yes. It's quite easy to tell.

• if they attempt to message you/write on a question yes

What Girls Said 4

• they'll only know if they try comment on ur opinion or answer ur question.

• Yes if they try to answer your question it will say user is blocked if they click send it

• Of course. -if they want to comment on something and you blocked them - they won't be able to.

• When they try and comment on something oyu said they will know, of if they try and message you.