Is it me or does GaG on Mobile Phone fucking suck more than ever?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It fucking blows. The ads make it shitty.

• Just wait until you're level 7. You won't get ads anymore.

I agree though. The ads now are much worse than they were during my time being under Level 7 (all we had was banner ads). I saw from being signed out. I don't even know how you folks cope with that shit popping up and the videos playing, all slowing down the experience tremendously.

Ads are fine and understandable (gotta make money), but this is just atrocious.

• You are using this site for free. Unless you have ever donated a single dime to GaG, then you should stop complaining. We earn points by answering and asking questions and we can shop with the points we get for free. GaG is already awesome.

• @andy020892 But the ads shouldn't be so bad that they're popping up with videos and shit. Again, before I was level 7, when I got ads, they were just banner ads, which I thought were reasonable. I've recently signed out for a bit to see how bad the ads are for you lower-level folks in this day and age, and I was absolutely disgusted. Again, it's one thing to have ads, and another to have ads significantly deteriorating the user's experience.

What Girls Said 7

• Works completely fine for me.

• I barely use my mobile device when it comes to GaG. I have a small screen and it's hard to type things I want to type when I go on it.

• i tried it out today. it's not that bad for me.

• It's fine...
    It can be a bit slow at times...

• Yeah it does for me. Only because I have a cracked screen.

• Works fine for me.

• Now that I'm on level 7 it has gotten better but the page is still slow and sometimes the page goes blank if I leave the tab to go to another tab

What Guys Said 9

• No it is not you. GAG on mobile phone does fucken suck. I have to be so carful when I am typing something and decide to delete words because if i do it too fast GAG on your mobile will freeze up. Then you have to close the internet, open it, close it, open it etc etc until it logs you out of GAG. After that you have to log on to GAG again. I know it is not my mobile to or am pretty sure it is not.

• Actually I am pretty certain it is not my mobile that is the problem because my mobile does not have this problem on any other site only GAG.

• I am used to it but still lose comments I am typing by slips of the thumb or trying to copy an image in another tab to paste into an answer - You have to be ultra careful.

• You need to have a rooted device, and you need to use AdFree. Otherwise, you'll be loaded with ads, and the ads take up so much memory that Android kills your keyboard application.

• It's not great... It does work (finally), but you're still much better off using the desktop version of the site, even on a phone.

• GaG on mobile works just fine for me! :-P

• It's working ok for me

• With or without ads, it's completely unusable on every device except computers.

• Yea , but i think its because of my lame ass browser , and ads are annoying

• Too small and I lose comments. I am getting better with the mobile version though.