Why is it that black women on gag can say how much they like other races but not black men?

I see black women here all the time list all these reasons they prefer other races of men and its fine. Soon as a black male says he is more attracted to white women. Downvotes downvotes downvotes. Anyone else notice this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care about people's preferences. I only downvotes the one that call any race ugly or any negative comments. There's a difference between saying "I prefer white women" and "I prefer white women because *insert race* is blah blah blah" I would never put down a race over a preference so I feel the right to downvote people who do so.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause they're women and that's how they are. I got no problem with black girls not into black guys (weird asf). Where I stay, all the white hoes loves some chocolate so I'm just chillin and fucking with them more.

• How can you say that it is weird for black women to be more into black men but then say it's okay for you to do the same? .-.

• I think you two agree with each other " the concept of one excluding their own race when it comes to dating" seems a bit strange. Not necessarily in a negative way.

• @SakuraChii tf? I gues I got you tight bih.. My bad 😂

What Girls Said 4

• i haven't really noticed it. but its probably just racist/ closed minded people being annoying :(

• I don't really care either way. But I can say that most times I've seen a black guy expressing his preferences he's being an asshole about it. Instead of just saying "hey, I prefer to date *insert race here*" and leaving it at that it's always a long drawn out paragraph basically bashing black women. That's what I don't like. When I say my preferences, I leave it at that. I don't need to put down what I don't like in order to paint a better picture of what I do like.

• I don't know...
    Doesn't sound fair at all.

• One time I said that most black guys like white girls and I got neg bombed by a bunch of girls. Why? T_T

• I've never seen your opinon before but I can understand why. They probably felt like you were saying that most black women are not qualified for most black men. Also you can't really say that anyway since white isn't the only non black race, Plently of black men like Hispanic and Asian women as well.

• The topic wasn't even about black women. Black women weren't mentioned in the question and black women weren't mention in my opinion. I was just trying to let a white girl who was interested in black guys know that black guys do like white girls and that she can be herself. I don't get why I was neg bombed for encouraging someone.

• I never said black guys don't like black girl or Asian girls.

What Guys Said 3

• I always think those questions are just trolling to start a fuss - I would not take them seriously.

• double standards, bro... most likely they're bitter.

• Women dislike being told they don't qualify for a man's interest, even if they aren't interested in him. It's really that simple.