Is GaG choosing MHO if you don't choose MHO right away?

So I hadn't logged in a while got a notification saying to choose MHO for a question. When I go to the question I noticed it had been chosen for me. Is that what GaG does now?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah and it's fucked up too. i feel the only person who should pick an mho is whoever asked, not someone else entirely just because no answer was picked in a certain time frame. sometimes none of the answers are good enough you know. however i do like that each gender can have an mho per question now, i think that's cool. i just went through all my old questions and picked more mho's just to take advantage of that and give some people a few points they weren't expecting.

Most Helpful Girl

• GAGs actually been doing it for a while now and not just since it's recent updates.

It's not like they do it right after you ask the question they actually give you a decent period of the time but if you aren't on GAG frequently it will seem like they did it right away when really it's been a month.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. GAG's automatic system will choose the MHO for each gender. If you just chose for one gender, MHO for another gender will be chosen automatically after a month. It is better to choose MHO yourself so that you can have better opinions as MH and you'll earn +1 xper for each and awardee will earn 7 and a notification of your appreciation too :)

For more information :- http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#178

• Ok but the girl had nothing to offer. Why should she get mho?

• Well if I select MHO for the guys that should be good enough. I didn't choose her bc she had nothing to offer. So its not like an MHO wasn't chosen

• It IS NOT MHO anymore. It is MHG (Most helpful Guy/Girl)

• Yes it's an automatic system introduced by g@g few weeks ago.
    So if you don't choose MHO for like 30 days, the system will pick MHO by it's own.

• As far as I know it is after 30 days but the upgrade for Most Helpful Guy/Girl has confused things a bit.

• I hear they do it 30 days ater

• Yeah I'm not a fan lol

• Yes , gag choose it automatically after a month

• Even if you just found one gender's answer helpful? Like the girl who answered didn't help at all yet GaG chose her as MHO for girls

What Girls Said 2

• i think they've always done that. if you don't choose one after like 30 days or something, they choose one for you. i THINK.

• Uhm, I would say so.