Can we get a permanent solution to the stupid phantom notification problem?

This happens like every other day and it's highly annoying! Like can we get a permanent fix or nah!

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Most Helpful Guy

• It's actually been easier for me to find those phantom notifications. When I get one and I can't find it on my phone then I use my desktop and it's there. Vice versa if I use my desktop

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I am working on it as fast as I can. Cut me some slack, okay? I want to get rid of it just as much as you, but programming this site is really hard. Or I think so. Oh, I guess I really can't do anything about it. Never mind.

Actually, I am not sure what you are talking about. I thought you meant a notification that has no origin, it just is there. I have to get our of the program and delete the history for that day to get rid of it. But all this conversation is suggesting that you all are finding an actual notification for it. Is that the case?

• Yeah. It doesn't show up in the notification list but it's an actual notification. So I have to search for where it's coming from.

• Thanks for the clarification. But now I will know that there is a notification that might be important. Before I just thought it was a problem with a notification I had checked not getting cleared. Great! Now have to start searching for the source. lol

• Lol no problem.

• I suppose I'm among the few lucky ones who don't get phantom notifications!

• Yes, the ghost notifications are from the trolls who GaG account passed away hahaha jk jk... but i do agree they need to do something about it

• I will probably regret saying this but it only happened to me once this week so I don't mind.

• It stopped happening for me although the asker upvoting notifications are much more annoying than the phantom ones ever were in my opinion.

• Those are annoying too. It's driving me nuts right now trying to get rid of this notification.

• Yeah, idc enough to be bothered. I just leave the notification sitting there, they gotta eventually kill themselves off right?

• Lol you clearly have more patience. I finally found it after looking for like 30 minutes.

• Wow and here I thought I was just going insane.

• PLEASE! PLEASE FIX IT!

What Girls Said 7