What comes after becoming a Master member?

After you become a master member on G@G, is there anything left after that?

Updates:
You guys can stop being mean to me now thanks.

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Guy

• You officially become recognized for spending way too much time on this website ;)

3|6
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably just Continue my mission of helping others and enjoying the spotlight. lol:)) xxoo

1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yup u better not leave us, Paris. :)

• @Prof_Don lol.. Do not worry, my Master I wantt be where you are and it is friends on GAG like yourself who have taught me to be where I am right now and motivated enough to keep going and flowing.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 14

• Moving through the mod statuses, although it takes some kind of dedication... I was one for a while but I couldn't really balance it with my work and social life.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope nothing else. Whats it like to be a Super Mod what do you do here and can you see private profile pages and Anon users and can you see who upvotes people?

2|1
    0|0
    • No. It's basically the same thing as a regular mod. :/

• Show All
    • @Asker
      oh haha oops, my bad! I jumped from supermod to ubermod pretty quick so I guess it must've happened before I even realized that as a supermod I hadn't had that option. :P

• It's cool :)

• To be honest by the time you get to Master you are a bit bored with levels - I was far more excited about getting Guru than I was Master - As is said elsewhere there is nothing after Master you will have personal targets for example I just past 53k which means I have donated 7 x 30 (210) USD to RAVEN - I would like to make 10 x 30 (300) which means I need 77k.

1|0
    0|0
  • You'll get the rank godfather. The mafia will kidnap you and take you as their new leader. But this never happened because nobody got so far yet.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm packing my shit up and moving out this crib after i become Master.

2|1
    0|0
  • https://i.imgur.com/cJlBUVL.gif

( being serious now ) I have no clue.

1|0
    0|0
  • You be come a GAG legend like @JackKerouac77 was and you'll still get mentioned long after ya gone like he is right now

1|0
    0|0
  • It's all about being a GaG legend by imprinting your presence here! :-P

2|0
    0|0
  • You become a god

2|1
    0|0
  • You finally get to take on that bastard that killed your brother in a sweet Kung Fu martial arts fight!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • After that you should get a real life... I guess lol

1|1
    0|0
  • You can have a discussion with many people and have a massdebate (see what I did there)

1|0
    0|0
  • U become a Jodi son. May the force rest with you

1|0
    0|0
  • Legit Troll time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i dont think so. the top gager ever... ixi... something, is still a master and she's got like twice the xp klaatu51 does lmao. i guess all that's left is going up the mod statuses and getting editor? or maybe getting to admin? not too sure...

1|1
    0|0
  • No, obviously there's nothing after that. You just stay a Master forever. It would be cool though if there was another level/badge after Master. But oh well, it is what it is. Maybe someday there will be.

1|0
    0|0
  • You stay as a Master forever. Come to think of it, if I ever were to reach Guru, I'd probably choose to stay there forever xD

1|0
    0|0
  • i think that there's nothing else after master level

1|0
    0|0
  • To bad they don't have a GM (grand master) status :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing just master then thats it! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Turn off your computer and go outside.

0|1
    1|0
    • It's 12 at night. What is there to do outside? Drug deal?

• Show All
    • Why so abrasive, Ms. Anonymous?

• *yawn*
      Why so srs, everyone?

• there is nothing else.

1|0
    0|0