I wish GAG had a political Topics tab. anyone agree?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes please I hope they make it.

• Thanks for MHO
      If they made a politics category I could finally post some of myTakes there instead of under Society and Culture.

What Girls Said 9

• I think of that as the society and culture topic, but you can always suggest it to the admins via http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Eh, I think we've got reddit and stuff for that. It's more of a sex and relationship Q&A site than anything else.

• No thanks... Haha

• Besides the fact thar society and culture topic already covers it, people will either get too hostile or weird - and that topic seems a little far fetched for this kind of site. If they can't have a topic Bhavior, why does a topic 'politics' deserve to exist?

• I don't see why not.

• All this political talk is none for me so I'd love to opt out of it. @girlsaskguys, so they see this question

• as my brother always says there are two things you never talk to people about and thats religion and politics

• I'd say society and culture covers that, politics is society.

• Yes, because political questions get asked a lot.

• it would be nice.

• And science too

What Guys Said 13

• Pros and cons :
    It would take serious political questions away from lightweight questions in Other tab.
    It would still attract firebrand questions "I hate feminists/blacks/muslim" so you would still have to scroll through a lot of deadweight to get to questions you want.

• It wouldn't be the most horrible idea but at the same time it would cause a lot of trouble you know how all the political parties supporters are.

• They used to. Now they have "Society & Culture". Or people can post them in "Other".

• No. Every discussion forum with a politics section always winds up erupting in hostility. Politics has nothing to do with dating advice anyway.

• neither does Entertainment and Arts

• This site had a politics section once. I'm glad they got rid of it. The occasional political question on here is OK but having a topic dedicated to it will turn into a dumping ground of bitter hostility. Which is what happened.

• That's what "Society and Culture" is for.

• Yes, Politics and news, Food and Drink, and Travel all need their own categories here!

• the people of gag don't like people arguing. They rather you kiss ass and agree with everything that the questioner says.

Plus having a political tab would make the mods quit. They'd be reporting questions every second.

• They do kind of "Society & Culture"

• yes. Political questions are popular in this forum

• it would be nice

• NO, NEVER!

• Would had been much better if this site wasn't so much dating , sex oriented.

• I wish it were possible to unsubscribe to seeing political questions, at least.