Which GAGer do you think comes up with the most creative/innovative questions?

Who do you think is the most creative in their question ideas? Who stands out the most?

Also factor in Mytakes as well

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the questions are not very interesting. the 'My Takes' tend to be better. I've tried to ask a few things which could produce some interesting discussion but they either are misunderstood or not answered. I think most people come here for entertainment and to blow off steam, not to think.

• I agree, although this place really isn't just for sex and dating questions anymore

• agree. i've noticed that since GaG stopped posting comments to comments on the live feed any chance for interesting discussion has been blown out of the water.

• I agree with you and spring ocelot. That change to the live feed was definitely a killer to conversation, I think it did a lot to make the site stale and boring.

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 4