Why are most guys here losers?

Been here for a while now and i have noticed that most guys here not all are losers. Talked to bunch of guys and i noticed it instantly that they're a losers. Why is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the winners are out fucking the prom queen. . .

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all this is extremely rude. Second of all, what are you trying to achieve by asking this?

How are the men on this site losers? If that's what you think then perhaps you shouldn't be here. From what I've seen the men on this site are nice people who take time out of their day to give an honest opinion on a complete stranger's personal issue.

What Guys Said 13

• You kidding me m8?
    Why the fuck do you think? Losers like me need websites like this to ask question because we don't know how the hell to get girls.

Everyone else who's here must be some retard, because I don't know why you would need this site if you've already had success with relationships.

• www.troll.me/.../hmm-interesting.jpg

I don't really talk to anyone here. But this wouldn't be my choice to pick up anyone male or female anyway.

• The irony is that if most of the men on this site are losers, basic logic would state that this is true of the women as well.

You're a loser too.

• Everyone has things that they need to work a little harder at than most people.

Dating and attracting the opposite sex is one of those things. Many of us, including myself, have difficulties with that. So naturally, we come here for advice and such.

Doesn't make us losers - again, it's just our weakness.

• i really hope you haven't talked to me lol
    dont want to be associated with bitches

• Ouch, i feel the pain running through my veins, you shot me with your cruel words. of course i joke, but thats a bit of a sweeping statement

• I find it fascinating this question was asked him anonymous. Not really and you don't call out specific users because you're you're not happy with yourself or others in might be a so like the psychological problem phenomenon where you're Affective forecasting the behavior of yourself onto on to other people people I hope you find yourself happy.

• Soy un peidador so why don't you kill me?

• Define: "Losers"

• Weird, they seem like they don't have that much experience in socializing with different people, really awkward when on personal message. These aren't the only reasons but im too lazy to type the other reasons

• That doesn't make them "losers" that's a harsh terms which can really hurt a guys confidence. Granted some people might not be that good at talk to other people (social anxiety and what have you) but they aren't losers. a Loser is someone who's living on the streets cos he has no money due to being a drug addict

• Because, life once fucks everyone

• Please define loser.

• Same reason most, not all, girls here are all sluts. Whatever the reason is.

• Because non losses have better thing to do then awnser questions all day

What Girls Said 0