How many gaggers (active) exist?

I ask this, because although I love it here, I thought this was loaded of people, and was expecting each question to have hundreds of answers, but I see fairly few answers and never bothered to check if it's always the same people or not.

Wow, and when I thought on putting a poll in this, the first option was going to be 1000. Guess I was wrong...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it MUST be at least a few hundred. There's ~70 mods and I don't know all of them so there must be a reasonable group of posters to police to need that many mods.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's just the huge amount of answers that come through, and the fact that most of them have been asked 500 times before, discourages a lot of people who may otherwise be active from really answering all that much.

What Girls Said 5

• Some people don't wanna answer certain questions or they don't notice them.

• I dont know but when i first joined this site i thought "I feel there are only 15 people on this site"

• The fact there aren't thousands of people actually makes it much easier to interact with people and talk to them. You get to listen to what each person says. Could you really read hundreds of replies?

• I'd say somewhere between 100 and 150.

• We are all contorled by one person.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends what you mean by active - Everyday for an hour or more I would say maybe 3/400.
    People who log in at least once a week I would go anything up to 5k.
    It is hard to tell there is a hardcore of about 50 who seem to be here all the time and they distort perception.

• Maybe 50 :/

• I would say that it would be a number between 121 and 179

• 50 to 100 are active on any given day it seems

• i don't think its that many, not for a worldwide site