Anyone else see a definite decline in both quality and quantity of answers, as of late?

Or is it just me?

• Yes I have
  • About the same
  • No just you

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I have. I feel like it has to do with the live feed. I go to the questions section instead of the live feed section so that I can answer questions that don't already have a ton of answers. I like to help the needy, haha.

• Yea that is when I started noticing it. When they introduced that live feed.

• Yeah, GaG is really going downhill fast.

• Thanks for MHO! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally. As I said GaG actually would rank low among Q&A sites.

• Wonder what happened?

What Girls Said 4

• yes. it's been going on for a few months
    there's still some good questions but you have to scroll through the feed or just click on the "questions" tab
    someone wrote a myTake about it
    there's many factors, including comments to comments no longer showing up on the live feed

• The algorithm is all fucked now that the live feed is a thing. Hardly any visibility for questions if they don't become hot right away.

• Yes, there's definitely been a decline of answers. Some time ago we could easily get about 60 opinions on a question, now we're lucky if we get 10.

• I've noticed too!

What Guys Said 1

• I won't pick a position because I think a lot of people usage style has changed. With the Xper for answering within 15 mins or first person to answer gone, I don't think people hang around recent feed as much tending just to go from question to question depending on interest. There doesn't seem to be the big epic questions anymore with 40/50 answers. Quality wise I stay away from feeds and scroll through topics I Iike so I don't seem to get brunt of it but there are 2/3 questions a day about bad questions so even I know something isn't quite right. I have noticed site seems to move in cycles so it may come back at some stage in future.