Why are people so rude on GAG?

They either put troll commets, or rude remarks that shouldn't be said. Like if I told my mom that, I would've gotten a ass whopping.

I'm leaving ths site, its so annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) We live in a very autonomous society. One holds a certain belief or acts in a certain way that is outside social norms and they are looking for validation, but they’re not getting it.

2) People are so convinced that their beliefs and their ideologies are the right ones and they can’t conceive of someone not only disagreeing with them, but having sound and logical reasons for it.

3) Someone believes something and believes in it very deeply, but they don’t understand why they do. They’ve either jumped on a bandwagon or they’ve never been challenged for their beliefs before.

4) Some people simply aren’t interested in having reasonable discussions. Their only intent is to offend or otherwise antagonize anyone who disagrees with them. The worst part about it is that because some people are not well-formed in their ways of thinking that confident aggression is all it will take to get them to say “you know what? He’s right! I believe what he believes!”

Most Helpful Girl

• You're missing out on a couple major things. Many people here are being very, VERY sarcastic (myself included, oops). And this site is not about telling people what they want to hear (yes, it may give you the MHO but other than that, it's usually sugarcoating things). It is about getting opinions from other people. You gotta accept them and move on, not everyone's going to think that your sharpie eyebrows are the shit xD Though yes, I have to agree that there are plenty of people being unnecessarily rude, using their anonimity on the site to possibly make themselves feel better by putting others down. Then again, you're forgetting it's not their moms who are asking the questions.

What Guys Said 9

• its the internet, this should be expected anywhere people are able to communication to each other. if you think this is bad, avoid youtube comments, 4chan, and reddit.

• I felt like that at times - Have a look at the site and pick areas you like - Stay away from the rude people - The other 90% of people on site are okay some even very nice.

• That's true for most message boards. This one is probably about average in terms of hostility. I've seen much worse.

• Cute.

Because it's the internet.

• I don't know man, some people are legitimately easily offended and accuse people they are being rude even if they aren't being rude.. The dialogue must be disclosed first to conclude,

• I don't know how old you are but you should stay away from these websites. Anonymous, fake accounts and of course rude people... There is no shame in Internet.

• bye darling

• The you can leave the site but it's not going to fix anything. Human beings are rude. They just are. It's a part of life. It's a natural outgrowth of how the mind works. You aren't born knowing everything. You have to learn and that includes social interactions. Since we don't live the same lives we don't learn the same things at the same time so many people will be rude to you and not completely understand the outcomes. It's just life. You've been rude to someone too I'm sure of it. You may not remember doing it but it's probably happened. You've just gotta learn to accept the good with the bad.

• Stupid idiots asking the same fucking questions over and over!

Yes, White guys do like black girls.
    No, your boobs/ass are not "too big".
    Yes, guys find short girls attractive.
    We like boobs and butts! Both.
    Yes, sizes matters.

Now stop asking!

• I think there's a considerable amount of truth to this. It's the same shit over and over again.

• It's like, "Use the 'search' feature."

• Sorry, after I asked, I just realized many people asked the same. But it was your choice to answer.

What Girls Said 4

• On the internet there will be always rude people :/

• I know right? People need to have some manners.

• Sadly, it's life on the internet. Some people think what they say has no consequences and are very unfiltered. Others are just like that in real life too lol.

• Welcome to the internet