Guys/girls, would you break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend for a new P85D $140,000 Tesla Model S with all of the options included?

If you choose the car, you never see the person again.

• Yes
  • No
I personally would pick the car, hands down. And just get a different girlfriend afterwards, there's 3.5 billion girls in the world.

Most Helpful Girl

• No way, my boyfriend means the world to me and a car can't replace that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• What happens when you crash your car? You'll have nothing.
    But if you're really considering dumping your girlfriend, it means you don't value her as much as you should. I'd say for this reason, drop the relationship. Best of luck!

• That's what insurance is for @Restore Plus I can always get a new girlfriend, there's 3.5 billion girls in the world. I love my girlfriend but I find someone else to love. Plus that is one nice car.

What Guys Said 6

• Sure. Then when she sees my sweet new ride and my begging skills shell take me back.

• Hell no. Jad T Jones says, "A person living in a mansion alone is poorer than a person living in a tent with the woman of his dreams."

Only people who solely care for materialistic things would MAYBE go for that. Even they probably wouldn't...

• I don't drive so it would be silly of me to pick car

• hell nah imagine the insurance and if it is the love of your life that is priceless compared to a car

• @update

you must have a pretty damn bad girlfriend to give her up so easily -_-

• NO more petrol!!!