Have you ever been bullied or been a bully before?

To be honest, I have bullied people in the past, I really don't know why I was doing it, maybe I was insecure about myself :/ but I'm very glad that I stopped. Then when I got in other grades, I was getting bullied. Now, I see that it's not nice to bully and I totally got what I deserved. I have learned from my mistakes :) Bullying is wrong <3 So, what about you people, have you ever been bullied or been a bully before?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are definitely very brave to admit what you did. *respect*
    I can't say I was conventionally bullied, but year 7 was like me and this other guy against the world. We just didn't fit in with everyone else. Needless to say we were relieved when we both got into grammar school. Now I can watch them all get terrible grades >:)

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot! Especially in distant family. But those made me stronger. Now i do not care what people say. İ know my worth. 😊

What Guys Said 9

• My aunt Slydeen was an amateur boxer and she used to make me put on the gloves and box her in the garage when I was like 8. She used to talk massive amounts of trash, pull my shirt over my head and then beat the hell out of me.

• Wow and thanks for answering

• I used to bully people by calling them names but i was nice to them i only called them names in my head like id see a girl and her head was to big i'd say "big head" to myself
    and if she talked to me i'd be nice because i didn't want to hurt anyone

it wasn't bullying it was more like a joke but not everyone can take a joke so i keep it to myself or i joke on someone who can take it and joke back on me

• Oh and thanks for answering

• I got bullied when I was a kid but meh I ended up hitting a growth spur and kicking all their asses. No hard feelings

• Oh and thanks for answering

• Grades 7-10 were not fun.

• I used to be with "friends" that bullied people, and when I told them to stop, they turned and bullied me.

• I've been both bullied and a bully.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• I was bullied. But thats the past...

• True and thanks for answering

• I have been bullied

• When I was your age, both.

I've mainly forgotten about the people who bullied me (though the self-esteem impact likely kept going).

Still remember a kid I was mean to, never sought him out, and regret it so much, and hope he's doing okay.

• Oh and thanks for answering

What Girls Said 7

• i've been bullied before. also have a done a teenie bit of bullying. but i think its really horrible to be on either end of it. some people dont realize how serious it can really be for some people.

• Yup. From about 4th grade up until 9th I was bullied pretty much every day at school.

• I personally have never been bullied before or bullied anyone before. Also I don't necessarily think that you deserved it because 2 wrongs don't make a right. So I feel that if you felt sorry for bullying then you didn't get what you deserved it was just people trying to be rude to make themselves feel better. I wish you luck, and I hope this helped. :)

• I'm the bullyee at the work place. I'll probably become a bully when I hit the million dollar mark.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• Yes , 7 grade

• That must have been horrible for you D:

• Not really I had it coming I bullied him first and just because I had the chance too and it was a funny reason... which I am not mentioning don't want guys telling me shit

• Oh :/

• I was once cyber bullied online and I regret saying this but I was on this online chat site called zobe and a girl said something about her self being special and I think I said something like special as in specilneeds and and the people in the chat all said wow and I tried to apalgise and only one person excepted my aplagie and the rest didn't and I almost was about to apalgise to the girl I said this to but she said really and I thought she was gonna yell in caps so I left the chat and I came back to the chat to try to apalgise to her but she wasn't there and then I saw she was on a different chat site and I almost would have apalgise to her but she said she was to afraid to talk to me so I had to leave the chatroom

• I've only bullied those who bullied me or those who had a habit of bullying other people. I was not an asshole. At least, not in that way.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• You're welcome.