Do you think GAG will eventually die out?

So i was on this website that I've been on for years since i was like 12 years old. And there has always been so many people, and the chat rooms would get filled. It had millions and millions of users.
Now its completely dead. They were going bankrupt and had to lower prices of all the rewards and make lots of things free. They were giving out free points left and right.
Then recently they got rid of a lot of the chatrooms. and then the rooms that were the most popular have no people anymore. Pretty much every room is empty except for one. Maybe everyone is Private messaging each other because they got rid of the popular room but I don't know. Its sad for me because i made so many friends that i still talk to on that site. i used to meet so many new people and now i barley get messages at all.
Do you think this would ever happen to GAG?

• GAG will just grow bigger and bigger.
  • GAG used to have a lot more active members, its already dying down
  • Maybe some day, but not today
  • other
When I said 'this website' I was talking about another website. Not GAG ;o

Most Helpful Girl

• It already is in my opinion. Some major members of G@G have left, and newbies are starting to come on.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• ooo I'm curious about ur other account names. that's pretty cool.

well i mean like anything else, GaG will continue to change over time. i do feel like GaG is a hidden treasure for young people looking for this sort of thing in particular, because there is arguably no other site like it.

i think people will stay connected as long as they stick around for each other. just remember that even if people do leave, theyre probably gonna stay in touch on the outside, so all is not lost =]

• Every website ends at some time. Look at MySpace and Netlog

• Nothing for sure in life but death and taxes, @JustinTheGreat, and like anything, of course GAG can fizzle its sizzle OUT someday. Right now, it is this BIG BIG Site to Everyone's delight.
    I used to be on Facebook morning , noon and nite, made a good name for myself on there. Then One day, like anything, I wasn't there much anymore And... Found nearly 2 years ago, a new love with GAG.
    Good luck. xx

• I've only been using it for a couple months so im not really sure about how it used to be. but it seems like new people are always joining. it will probably change even more than it already has, but it will probably be around for a long long time. :)

• Yeah, I feel like it will at some point. I didn't know they had chat rooms. I've been on here for a year and a half now.

• Well, it will end someday, just like everything in life. But I think it will take a long time before it happens.
    Until then, a lot of users will come and others will leave.

• It's the way they manage the content. They let all the worthless questions get posted more often than the interesting ones.

It has attracted a lot of the younger ones here but... they're depressed, medicated and bored.

• I don't know all the older G@Gers will leave. :( And teens will become the adults and new people will come on G@G and the new adults will leave and new people will come on and it will repeat. :)

Unless G@G shuts down... :P

• the GaG landscape is constantly evolving and as long as their are insecure people who need their dating/relationship question answers + have an escape from their offline life, i don't think GaG will die anytime soon

• its already dying down.

• The best have left , so yeah it is dying noe, in my opinion

What Guys Said 15

• The key for a website to stay relevant, is evolution.

In technology compared to other fields, stagnation is particularly deadly.

GaG can have plenty of staying power as long as the website evolves with the times and keep on roping in the teen users and grooming them to long term users (which it is doing now).

• I believe GaG will die down. I been here since May 7th 2014 and seriously
    i saw the site a few times have been empty. I believe people wish they could
    have more things on here such as being able to change your username,
    have communication restricted with just the User and the person leaving
    the Opinion I think this business someone comes on my Opinion and leaves
    a message of sarcasm, hate, bullying doesn't go well with me. If someone
    leaves a nice message i have no problem with it.

• Every site sooner or later goes thats how the net is. Do you really think when your an old man this site will still be up?

• Nope, even though a lot of old respected members left, with time there will be new respected and established members, and the cycle will continue.

More and more people are joining the site, and the idea of sdifferentiating by gender is a unique idea.

• I was worried about it at the start of the summer but it seems to be bouncing back - The last few upgrades have worked I think especially for me.

• This site had millions of users? Damn, GAG must've sunk REAL low because I only see the same 100 or so people on here :P

• As long as our sister site Yahoo answers is still going we gon' be alright

We gon' be alright
    We gon' be alright
    Do ya hear me do ya feel me we gon' be alright

• Not until the day ma baby @cinderelli left meh for another guy or the day i die in her arms will GaG die from within the city ma heart 💖

• Its not gona die cause people always gota no if there junk is big enought!!!

how do you chat on here?

• I wish I was around in the old days I keep hearing good stuff from back then I only been here from the beginning of the year and can attest that gag has gone down

• of coarse it will. Anything man made has a beginning and an end. It's just a matter of when it will happen

• It could happen if it's mismanaged and loses popularity

• as long as stupid and insecure people are there gag isn't gonna die

• If gag dies we join forces and create a new one ;)

• it'll die out after a few years... like any post-2000 site (xept YouTube)...

myspace's dead... fb's on its last legs... and only god knows for how long twitter and insta r gonna last... i don't give 'em more than 3 years...

see Google how still thrives... y? coz it's a 90s creation... otherwise it'd be dead... YouTube thrives as well... coz it's da xeption of da rule i'd say... it works as a time-machine and dat's y it attracts millions and millions users... so they can have access to music or videos/movies from older decades...

who gives a f about socializin?

it's simply da poor mindset of people livin in da 21st century world... everything after 2000 sucks anyway...

dis trend wid social media sites has become pretty tedious... and every SM site'll die out sooner or later... simply coz socializin has NO substance at all... only info has substance...

Google and YouTube won't die coz they provide info...

if u wanna have GAG lastin for longer... then get rid of da social part of it... and make it a strictly Q&A site providin INFO... block any chat bars any PMs and everything related wid socializin...

and it'd be EVEN better if everyone was postin anonymously... u can guess y... ;)

bottom line's... social-part DIES... info-part REMAINS...

socializin's da biggest enemy of info providin... dat's y internet and da world generally sucks after 2000... it was a total U-turn...90s internet was info-based...00-10s became socializin-based...

so in order to make things better... ABOLISH every socializin aspect here... and make dis site purely INFO-based... if u don't want it to die out... ;)

• by the way see how 90s sites survive and they last till dis day... and see how almost every site created after 2000's DEAD by now... ;)