Are you attractive and never been with anyone?

When I say attractive, I mean that you noticed people like you and tell you. Some people don't know they are. And how did you find out besides looking at a mirror. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• There's at least one person out there who's gonna find a given person attractive. Everyone attractive to someone.

People have found me attractive and a couple guys have felt that they were in love with me. But I consider myself attractive. And I have never been in a relationship. But I've never wanted one either.

• But I don't consider myself attractive*

• Why did you not want one?

• I don't think people stop themselves and ask why they do want one.
      Society has most people convinced that a relationship is a necessary thing. Single? Fix it. Literally, as soon as you break up, start dating again. And people in my age range are often too immature for a relationship and/or looking for one for the wrong reasons.

I have had feelings for two guys but didn't want to be with either of them despite liking them both very very much. I'll go as far as to say I am still in love with one of them. There were things about them that made me not want to date them, but the biggest thing is that I need to fix myself before I get involved with someone. I don't like myself and never have.
      When I had a little summer fling with the guy I still love, I felt amazing about myself. When it was over I was right back to self hatred.

I don't want to love myself because someone else does. I want to learn to love myself because I deem myself worth loving.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. I even modeled for a little while. I got compliments a lot in high school by older women but I brushed it off a lot because younger girls rarely complimented me. People my age would give me compliments too but any time it was about my appearance I assumed they were pitying me. When I went to college I started studying biology as a major and psychology and sociology for fun on the side. I also started to hang out with women (that I wasn't related too) in non school settings a lot more. I eventually realized that I'd been getting hit on by women almost my entire life but since girls my age aren't as vocally straightforward about it I had no clue what was going on. However I've still only had sex once. It was one of the most anxiety inducing experience of my life that ended with all of my biggest fears coming true (premature ejaculation, getting dumped soon after, STD and a pregnancy scare) Because of years of thinking I was undesirable I had extremely low self esteem and with all this happening the first time around dating became pretty much an impossibility for a while. I'm 22 now and last year was the first year I'd ever actually asked a girl for her number. Most of the time any girl who liked me had to do most of the work. For a long time I thought it was normal for a girl to just give you her number without asking for it. Due to gender roles most girls would assume I didn't like them and I often ended up alone. The girl I slept with tried for two years very aggressively before things started going anywhere and like all the other girls she left because she thought I didn't want to date her seriously. Honestly I just had no clue what to do. I'm a lot more confident now but still extremely inexperienced for a person my age.

• Dang an std whoa, ah the shyness syndrome, devastating disease that affects many of us.

• The STD really wasn't that bad. It actually helped me relax about sex a bit. It was painful but it kinda helped me realize STD are just like other viruses and infections just instead of your lungs and nose its your genital. Like how breathing hurts peeing hurts. I lucked out and didn't get one of the incurable ones.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, some guys on GAG do think I'm pretty. And I've never been with anyone.

• Uhhhh I guess I'm decent looking? Never been with anybody though. When I was less attractive than my current mediocre looks I asked a couple guys out and always got the "better off as friends" excuse.

That was back in like middle school, though.

• You're your own worst critic man. I could say at least two things about you that make you attractive physically. No reason to label yourself so poorly in my books

• I get told online and in person that I am but I don't feel it lol. I don't feel ugly but I don't feel sexy or desirable.

• You definitely are attractive, how is it that you don't see it?

• You're desirable. Trust me

• @watermelonoma and asker thanks both haha :)

• No, I've been with a few guys. I didn't start dating until I was out of high school though.

• People would always ask me out or compliment me and like photos of me on social media but I was a virgin until I was 21

• What's main reason?

• Yeah almost like we're both humans hahaha

• lmao

What Guys Said 6

• Ehh I'm alright looking I guess. I picture myself as average. In real life I've never noticed people liking me or anything of that sort. I guess on GAG there has been some that have told me I'm good looking (granted that could be to help me feel better LOL), so who knows.
    I've never been with anyone either, never had a girlfriend/first kiss/sex/whatever.

• Do what I did, go to a mall solo and sit on a bench talking on the phone and pay attention at them girls staring. You'll see.

• I guess I'm good looking because I've had girls give me looks and said "hey" a few times, which from what I gather is really difficult for girls.

Never been with those girls because I have high standards and am waiting for them to make more of an effort.

• difficult for girls? what type of girls are you talking about

• The ones that think the guy should make every move and won't even say a word to him for fear of looking desperate.

• yea thats true

• I always think that if you feel attractive you will look attractive - Bit of a cliche answer but I am an old man looking back and I will just say to most, your time hasn't come yet.

• I get no compliments in real life. Never had a girlfriend or done anything intimate with a woman, so I assume its because I'm ugly

• you got to put yourself out there, walk around and wait for them stares.

• doesn't work lol, my face scares women off

• if thats you're pic your not that bad no homo haha

• i think i am.

I just don't try and I have nothing to say...

• All the time T_T