GAGers: What do you feel like is your area of expertise on here?

To me I feel like and most will agree it's food. But I feel like I'm good at explaining political matters at times as well. What do you feel you are famous for or is your area of expertise on here?

0|0
19|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i think mine would be fashion or male and female psychology, just because I'm good at reading people and i do kinda study that stuff.

0|3
    0|1
    • Awesome! Thats always great we need people who can understand other people :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite particular questions are questions that have to do with music and hypothetical questions. I like thinking about the possibilities of situations.

Because of that, I think my best category is probably Entertainment and Arts. I like answering (and will answer) other stuff too, but I probably have the most knowledge in stuff you'd find in that category.

0|1
    0|0
    • Arts and Entertainment is becoming popular here. Hypothetical situations are fun too

• Show All
    • Sometimes I just ask stuff because i'm bored or to experiment

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 18

• My "area of expertise" is probably GirlsAskGuys questions. Lol I think I do alright giving relationship and dating advice as well though. I also feel like I'm pretty politically competent, though I sometimes avoid political questions because I have very strong views and I like to avoid confrontation on here. Haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Relationships and break up advice is probably my strengths :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex and relationships, I guess. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't have one, I just wing it.

0|1
    0|0
  • My highest xper score is in relationships I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea. Female sexual health (ie laci green videos), common sense, and obscure news items?

0|1
    0|0
  • hahaha! i love food too. umm... probably the sex stuff. its easy for me to tak about...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not famous for anything lol. There no fame that comes with being here. I guess I would say that I'm know for being... charismatic. I try to be as helpful as possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a tie between fashion and sexual behavior.

0|1
    0|0
    • Very nice, so you can help us pick clothes and give us sex tips lol

• Honestly yes people don't tend to ask fashion questions that much but people drfiantely ask a lot of sexuals ones and you'd be surprised just how many adults take advice from me.

• sounds like a good plan, sometimes the younger users can make more sense than some of the older ones

• Helping them to make a decision without social/familial/religious guilt.

0|2
    0|0
  • No expertise.

0|1
    0|0
  • Astrophysics.
    :D :D :D

0|1
    0|0
    • Heyyyyyyyyy that's my area 😂😛😄

• Show All
    • @Omar5881 Lol, aiight bro. I gotchu.
      For real though, I used to tutor Freshy Bio/Intro to orgo so hit me. It'll be good for me too, so I don't get rusty.

• Awesome now I grantee biology homework 😂

• None I just answer whatever questions are on my feed...

0|2
    0|0
  • Probably Relationships, Fashion & Style, and a lot of random stuff on Other.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have one I just answer random questions just for the heck of it

0|1
    0|0
  • Family and relationships.

0|1
    0|0
  • my strong points here are politics and relationships

0|1
    0|0
  • I just like to ask "Other" Or "Society" Questions :)

Here www.girlsaskguys.com/user/brielove/questions

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Dunno, nothing in particular if not maybe memes anime. But @Mistnigqa808 will probably contend on both occasions.

0|2
    0|0
    • I'm not an otaku.. well I kinda am >_< LOL

• But you, me + about 8 other active users are "anime experts" or at least <3 anime in general it seems ^_^ LOL

• Relgion and physics or math stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • On life but I would have to live another 500 years to master it.

0|0
    0|0