I hate my stupid username. Should I make a new account or just live with it?

Updates:
IF I change it, should I go with something quirky or Harry Potter related? Cuz I love HP, but I'm also a dork.

0|0
11|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha honestly... for that enthousiastic, smiling girl on your profile pic it's the perfect username :D

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• I mean.. My name is RedThread...
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Red%2Bthread%2Bimage.jpg
    So keep your chin up! :)

4|0
    0|0
  • If you are going to set up a new account, do it now because the higher your points and levels the harder it will be to do it - Harry Potter theme sounds good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is that BWW's in the picture? and Dork here too... i will argue Potter to the last...

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol no it's not actually it was a diner in Chicago!

• Show All
    • That is tempting. Can't tell you when I'll get around to reading them but by all means send them my way!

• i know what you mean.. Im a HUGE Artemis Fowl fan... and i still haven't finished the 6th book...

• Embrace it!!! xD
    If you wanna make a new one, go ahead, but don't forget to follow me ;P

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want to make a new account, then you can't. You're only a Level 3 member (that is in no way an insult), so it wouldn't exactly take a long time to get back up. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • If you really don't like this username then change it while you can. After level 5 you wouldn't want to change it. I'm stuck with this name :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be honest it isn't the best because of all the numbers lol.

Don't see the huge downside with making a new account.
    Just notify all Ya contacts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen Harry Potter or read any books 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Live on with the shame!

1|0
    0|0
  • Just live with it. You could maybe try asking the admins to change it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it was either this or swagmaster_420 but now I'm stuck

1|0
    0|0
  • Your account is 3 weeks old and level 3. Just make a new one if you have the name ;)

1|0
    0|1
  • I think right now is a good time since you haven't acquired that much Xper. You don't want to reach a high Xper level and have to start over again.

If you're having doubts, do it now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont care it! I think it seems better than P-Flow...

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now would be the best time to change since you are still new

0|0
    0|0
  • looks fine 2 me

0|0
    0|0
  • no one gives a shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude me too. Better get used to it; I don't see it changing anytime soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Woooa... Flash back

0|0
    0|0
  • u can't believe how much i feel u... i wanna change my username as well... it's so fuckin stupid...

but unfortunately we cannot change our usernames anymore here... so only option's to start a new account... but no worries u r just level 3 u won't lose much...

i'm a "master" here and i'm gonna delete ma account in October and start a new one... once i cash-in ma last redeemable points (on 10/16) and get ma cards... i'll get rid of ma stupid username and ma pathetic MHO percentage and start a new account...

i won't repeat da same mistakes i made wid dis account... and i'd be careful wid ma new one... :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you like it?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• If you dislike it that much, I think you can ask the Admins to change it and they'll do it for you once. I think. And you can keep your current account. I've heard of other people doing it in the past, I just don't know if they still allow that. Might as well check though, before making a whole new account.

I kinda know how you feel though, I made this username way back and it doesn't really reflect who I am anymore. People also always assume I'm religious because of it, which is the farthest thing from the truth lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • Username is not a big deal. But if you REALLY hate it, make a new account. I bet Klaatu really regrets not making a new account when he was only level 3, now he's a sad, lonely Blue Anonymous (18-24) xD

2|1
    0|0
  • I mean if it's really bothering you then I see why not. Now if your xper level was higher I would say it's not worth deleting/making a new one but considering it's only at level 3 it's pretty easy to earn back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yours is fine. Create a new account if you seriously can't stand it.

Mine sucks 😞

1|0
    0|0
  • duuude change it to something harry potter themed like luna lovegood

1|0
    0|0
    • What about Molly Weasley? I could be your mother!!!

• Show All
    • But I've already made some friends on this account so I'm torn!

• i did something similar because this is not my first account and i had a different name from a different fandom i have not told anybody what my old username was and i am not sure if i am ready to tell every body my old name but i re-made friends with them but i seriously doubt they know what my old username was.

you can make a new account if your name really bothers you but before you delete this account, write down your friends names that way when you get your new account, you can make a my take or tag them in some way and tell who them who you were before

• Oohh Potterheads!! 💙

If you really dislike it, then you should go for it. I thought of deleting my account too, but now that its already level 8 I might as well not do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Since you're only level 3, why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe have 2 accounts?

0|0
    0|0
  • live with it think about all your achievements on this account! ^.^