Is it wrong to 'GAG' in the nude? Should you dress for the occasion?

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I don't care what people wear, but I do wish they'd wear more clothes when they post their pictures on here

4|1
    0|1
  • please. ill wear as much or as little as i like when I'm on here. not like y'all can see me anyway :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol. No, as long as you don't post a naked selfies or send nudes to anyone 😂

1|1
    0|0
    • never, wouldn't want to scare anyone :(

• Show All
    • Very true, they don't have respect for themselves.
      And I do block and report them. I've met some really nice people on here, some of my closest friends are guys. So, yes, I don't really think all the guys are creeps.. haha :)

• it is obvious there are a lot of drop kicks on here, but equally as obvious is there are many good people on here

• Clothes are stupid! A warm blankie should suffice

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I sure hope not. I gag half naked and sometimes in the bath. Not like anyone knows or can see me, so I don't see the big deal. :)

0|1
    0|1
  • (still. laughing)

1|1
    0|1
  • Of course there's nothing wrong to check G@G in the nude. It's not as if anyone can see you. The only reason we'd know is if you mentioned it. Wear whatever you like and are comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, do whatever you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • when you look how you do, you can be naked all you want ;)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Took a second for significance to sink in - No a lot of people GaG in bed and would be sleeping nude or with very little on so I think we have all done it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have never Gaged in the nude maybe your next thread should be a poll on Should Iron Man Gag in the nude?

0|1
    2|0
  • Asked by the topless guy.

2|1
    0|0
  • Well I mean it's not anyone is going to know regardless unless you tell them lol so I guess what they don't know or do you know won't hurt them.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as you are not at the public library to get you GAG on ware what ever you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Do whatever you feel comfortable in

0|0
    0|0