Is it wrong to 'GAG' in the nude? Should you dress for the occasion?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I don't care what people wear, but I do wish they'd wear more clothes when they post their pictures on here

• please. ill wear as much or as little as i like when I'm on here. not like y'all can see me anyway :P

• Lol. No, as long as you don't post a naked selfies or send nudes to anyone 😂

• never, wouldn't want to scare anyone :(

• Very true, they don't have respect for themselves.
      And I do block and report them. I've met some really nice people on here, some of my closest friends are guys. So, yes, I don't really think all the guys are creeps.. haha :)

• it is obvious there are a lot of drop kicks on here, but equally as obvious is there are many good people on here

• Clothes are stupid! A warm blankie should suffice

• Lol, I sure hope not. I gag half naked and sometimes in the bath. Not like anyone knows or can see me, so I don't see the big deal. :)

• (still. laughing)

• Of course there's nothing wrong to check G@G in the nude. It's not as if anyone can see you. The only reason we'd know is if you mentioned it. Wear whatever you like and are comfortable with.

• Honestly, do whatever you want.

• when you look how you do, you can be naked all you want ;)

What Guys Said 6

• Took a second for significance to sink in - No a lot of people GaG in bed and would be sleeping nude or with very little on so I think we have all done it.

• I have never Gaged in the nude maybe your next thread should be a poll on Should Iron Man Gag in the nude?

• Asked by the topless guy.

• Well I mean it's not anyone is going to know regardless unless you tell them lol so I guess what they don't know or do you know won't hurt them.

• as long as you are not at the public library to get you GAG on ware what ever you want

• Do whatever you feel comfortable in