How come the 20 Top Members aren't teenagers?

Check this out:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/xper?xt=xper

The Top Members (male) are 22-69 years old and the age of the female Top Members range from 20-32 years.

Thus, no teenager is a Top Member.

I thought teenagers are those who are always using the internet.

Does this prove that mostly adults get obsessed with certain websites?
Or is it just a coincidence?
What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of these guys were teenagers but it requires a lot of time and effort to reach there in the top 20s. So, they became adult by then. And teens tend to change their interests so quickly. They joined this site, got bored, jumped to another!

Most Helpful Girl

• To be a top member with that amount of Xper takes time and a lot of it. As in years and years... that's why it's impossible to be in your teen years and accomplish a Xper level like that. You'd have to be on here A LOT.

What Guys Said 5

• @missnowhere and @cinderelli are flying along - There will be teens in top ten girls in a few months.

• Congrats for "master " badge.. 😊😊 hope you don't hate it too much.. lol

• Lol.. that's fine.. I turned 20 recently in August.. 😂😂😂

• Oh hiii ahah 🙈

• This site is all about giving people advice.

Older people have the life experience and knowledge to answer questions, teenagers are the ones asking.

• they probably joined GAG on their teenage years.

• They have a social life.

• no because we have like school and hw to do

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's a silly assumption that only teenagers use the internet. A typical teenager belief.

With love,
    a former teenager. :)

• That's xper levels, just means they have been here the longest and made the most comments.

You don't really think that teenagers mostly use the internet do you? I don't know what to say to that without insulting you...

• lol i seriously wouldn't draw that conclusion based on our top users.

• I don't know but I just wanted to say, it makes me feel sad to know I'm not a teenager anymore, or to be classed as one :( lol

• Well, most of them joined more than year ago. And ix10 was a teenager when she joined this website

• I think it's just a coincidence

• Well teenagers are at school all day.
    I'm sure those top members are either college students, housewives/househusbands, office workers, or people who work from home, all of which probably have more time to spend on the internet than teenagers.

• Most teenagers don't give solid advice? Or just come and go really quickly?