Why did you joined GaG?

my reason, it looked educational. yours?

0|0
14|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably found it by typing some naughty question in Google. Then I just read stuff, didn't even make an account for a super long time, because I thought nobody would like me since I was under 18 and from Latvia :( Haha, a week after I turned 18 I stopped just lurking around and finally joined and started participating 😇

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I liked to get helpful and (mostly) non judgmental advice and I like to help people especially the young girls who are confused and loved up because I've been there.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think same as a lot of others - googled something and was directed here. Then I saw that you can redeem points for things. o_o;; So I stayed, because I like giving advice and helping people. o. o;;
    Also because there is a dearth of like, well-populated general forum sites and definitely no more AOL chatrooms so when I get bored or want to procrastinate I come here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Years ago I had a question on something unrelated and ended up here. I never left again :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a question that I needed help answering. So, I joined the site. I'm glad I did.

0|1
    0|0
  • i had to ask a question lol
    i use to ask in yahoo answer.
    then out of no where i found this website!! so here i am :D

0|1
    0|0
  • i must admit i found this site by accident while looking for something else and i found it rather helpfull and stayed with it

0|1
    0|0
  • Needed a guys point of view and it was too kinky to ask people that know me

0|1
    0|0
  • I just googled a question. This page appeared.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because i have no life during the day.

0|1
    0|0
  • At first for the rewards now to just make friends

0|1
    0|0
  • I needed answers

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I have no idea how did I get here in the first place 😕😕 I don't remember 😕

0|1
    0|0
  • i was bored AF

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I was looking for a decent forum or Q&A site - I had been on a few before but I found them quite viscious and they had rampant bullying.

0|1
    0|0
  • I thought the community was interesting and I wanted to be part of it. I really like the idea of the site as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Was going through a tough time with a friend. If you're curious about people joining the site you can usually just look at peoples first ever question.

0|1
    0|0
  • Google something that brought me here.

0|1
    0|0
  • I ended up here after googling some stuff and the concept of the page looked interesting, so I checked back a couple of times and made an account at one point

0|1
    0|0
  • Because I like talking about these kind of topics

0|1
    0|0
  • So I could get the grammars.

0|1
    0|0
  • I googled a question and it brought me here. Then I realized I could ask a bunch of questions here.

0|1
    0|0
  • had a question needing answering decided to stay after I got good answers

0|1
    0|0
  • To help people and to learn myself

0|1
    0|0
  • Pffft "it looked educational" ,,,, u will need to spend to spend a couple hours only to realize that that is wrong lol.

0|0
    0|0