Are poop related usernames forbidden in GAG?

I tried to search if usernames such as “poop” “caca” “shit” “turd” or “feces” xist…and surprisingly enough I found out there’s NO user wid those names above….

I mean there r common words…. it’d be technically impossible for 8 years since GAG was active…. NOBODY ‘d ever think to put “shit” or “poop”as his/her username… o_O

On da other hand I know there r users here called “pooping” and “diarrhea”…so I wonder wot’s goin on here…. :|

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not considering there's someone with the username of @Ihavr2fart.

I'm guessing most people just don't go for names like that for obvious reasons. Well unless of course you're the person I said above bt it works for him 👌

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't seem to be forbidden there are plenty of user names like this and in my honest opinion I don't think many of them should be forbidden. I mean calling yourself "pooper" is not bad.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol! I think I know who this is :D

• There's a user called "pooper", so I guess not.

• then how there's NO user called "shit" (a VERY VERY common word)... through all those years?

• I dunno. :( That would be pretty funny though.

• Does @Ihav2fart count? :P

• I am not sure. I don't think they are because a certain person has the word poop in their nickname.

What Guys Said 2

• Never thought of that - They probably have a list of words that won't be accepted - You usually find the list is overexpansive just to be on safe side - One of our early search engines we had in work used to block searches that included "Scunthorpe".

• it could be it then...

• No one's weird enough to make their name related to feces.