Have you ever seen a question that made you say: "I'm not touching that one." - ?

I hate to sound condesending, but sometimes I see questions that are so silly/overdone then I intentionally skip over them. However, there have also been questions where the situation is either so intense or so over my head that even if I think I could answer, I won't to avoid giving bad/useless advice. So, my question is: has there ever been a question that you just wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole? If so, what was it/why wouldn't you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have subconcious rules - I avoid questions look for a fight, very long questions, ones that have saga written all over them, repetitive ones, in general anything outside my comfort zone. I am here to enjoy myself why go looking for trouble.

What Guys Said 9

• I often type then erase responses. And end up leaving an empty opinion box. I've seen a ton of far fetched questions. Most of which are posted anon of course. The worst are from underage people asking sex stuff. No pole long enough for that

• yes, the majority of them.

• All the time mainly cause I either got nothing to say or cause it's a troll trap. I sit back just watch when I see those question with people going ham arguing and everything. Sometimes I censor myself a little on here too so I might come on a question with a response ready then end up cutting off a few lines here and there then adding them back saying while saying "fuck it"

• All the bloody time, yes

• Totally. I avoid really long ones and ones that require a serious answer of which I'm incapable of providing.

• I avoid very long questions here

• no, but people always skip my questions

• I'm not touching this one...

• If I see something I'm not going to touch, I'll just answer it anyway saying something like "this is so inane I can't even answer it", or something like that

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly no the only questions that I skip are ones with obvious answers or in my opinion stupid to ask in the first place. Like people over thinking relationship questions or questions like why hasn't he texted me back.

But as for any other question regardless of the category I do my best to give advice even if their story is hard to hear. As for silly/troll questions I still get involved with those as well. Who doesn't enjoy a good laugh, like to joke around, and get a free xper point?

• Yes, all the time. I hate all the racist and drama-starting questions, so I just skip over them to avoid the drama.

• I usually look at any race question and have that thought.

• For me, it's usually questions by people who have been raped, abused physically and/or sexually, molested as a child, and just overall have had a terrible time with life. I feel that for a lot of those people, their questions would be better answered by a psychologist. As much as I would like to help, their problems are just way too much for me to try and empathize with.

• Yes, but sometimes I can't resist!

• I skip over the feminist, political, rate how I look, or drama questions