Ref. My Dear Wife Solitaire?

I have been asked by my wife Solitaire to send you this message to try and explain her absence over the past few months.

It is with huge sadness that I have to advice you that on July 28th she suffered a very bad heart attack that has necessitated in her having to have life saving open heart surgery.

I am though deeply relieved in being able to inform you that this has been totally successful, and that she is making a very good recovery.

Needless to say though this going to take many months indeed for her to start feeling like her old self, but she is very determined indeed to return here and continue her duties in due course.

I thank you for your time in reading this.

Jack. (Husband)

Most Helpful Guy

• Solitaire is one of the few people on here who seems to always be in a good mood and is friendly with everyone. I have never read a bad thought from her towards anyone. We look forward to having her return to us and being in great health again.

And of course we are so sorry for the pain that this gives you. Wishing you well, too, and appreciate that you are there for her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this but we're glad she's doing better and hope she will be able to return to the site soon :)

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know who she is because I am new but I was happy to read that the surgery was successful :) I wish you all the best and fast recovery @SolitaireBond

• Take your time and rest Solitaire - We miss you but want you back 100% - Looking forward to your return

• I'm sorry about your wife's health and do wish her Get Well Wishes
    and Speedy Recovery and pray that God lays hands on her and
    he guides you during this time of misfortune.

With Sincerity,

JustinCaseUDontKnow
    ( Darren)

• My heart goes out for her. (no pun intended)

• I hope you make a fast recovery and thank goodness it was a successful surgery at that. I do miss our little talks every now and then and hope you can come back soon. Thanks for the update

• I really wish for a good recovery for her

What Girls Said 8

• oh my goodness... I'm so sorry to hear that y'all had to go through that :(
    SO glad to hear she is recovering well. can't wait to see her back around here soon.

best wishes Solitaire <3

• Hopefully you feel better as soon as possible!

P. S.
    Your husband is probably taking great care of you. =)

• so sorry to hear that.. i did notice she was not around.. glad to know surgery went well.. i hope she will get better very very soon.. take care of her.. :)

• Hi Solitaire's husband, Jack,

I hope everything's going well for the both of you, and may she get well soon. She's definitely a very strong lady, send her my regards. Stay strong. (:

• I've wondered about her absence recently as I hadn't seen her posting anywhere. I'm sorry to hear of this, but very happy that she's making a full recovery. Well wishes to her and you during this time.

• Hi Solitarie's husband Jack,

I hope your lovely wife gets well very soon. She sounds like a very strong woman. Send her my regards.

Take care of one and another..

• Oh my!
    Your wife seems a lovely person and I hope she makes a speedy recovery.
    Best wishes,
    Springocelot

• I don't understand what the question is supposed to be im not trying to be rude but I don't know who that is
    It's great that the person is doing better but it's hard for me to answer when the question makes no since to me
    Like Ref.