Why can't I post a response? screw gag seriously?

I recently posted on a Mytake my opinions on two of the points the writer made
and then she went off on me on the opinion section and blocked me... so i can't respond...
i think gag needs to remove that silly function

"Not allowed to post, you are blocked by the user" this is so stupid!
she literally disregarded my opinion on her mytake :/ it was none offensive, she just blocked me cause i critiqued her mytake
i thought gag was about helping others and sharing opinions, giving contructive criticism
i guess not

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently, sometimes QA or myTakes owner only wanna hear what they wanna hear. If you commented about something which isn't what they wanna hear, most likely will ended up being blocked after a silly, pointless argument lol. I even had people blocked me because of certain messages (rather not go into details 😕)

• awww :( it sucks lol, and it got my grumpy this morning lol

• Best of luck 💪💪

• Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Broooo... You're a man, be a MAN! Move on. Don't waste your time, energy, money and zeal on such bigots. You should be proud that she accepted her defeat and had no way to stop you except blocking you like a coward. They're inferior people having a power level of 2 (barely) and you're almighty Vegeta having power level of 1,580,000,000. Spending time with them will only result in deterioration.

Block feature is good. It helps ladies in getting rid of stalkers, creeps, dick pic spammers. And gentlemen from worthless bitches, trolls and jealous servants.

What Girls Said 6

• If it really bothers you that much and you want to still tell the person what's on your mind you can just comment on someone else's opinion and make sure you say this is directed towards the QA and leave your response.

Now if they actually blocked you from all of their questions, opinions, and messaging them then you're out of luck.

• I deal with these bolckers losers everyday.. they can't win an argument so they block the next person and prove what a big dumb pussy they are.. 😡😤😤

• It's very lame when people use the block feature to look like they bested you. It's best not to waste your energy on someone so petty and cowardly, keep it moving. 😊

• People can't handle other peoples opinions. I feel like some people are just here to have a good argument and nothing else.

• No need to be an asshole
      Wed, Sep 23 04:24 PM
      I hate bitter men like you who hate all women and assume they are all the same
      Wed, Sep 23 04:25 PM
      Die you piece of shit
      Wed, Sep 23 04:44 PM

lol! she PMed me but i can't reply back :(

• Wow she is something else. I hate it when women and men say shit like "Die" or "Go kill yourself". Is that legit the best thing people can come up with?

• I guess so 😕

• Right, because removing the blocking feature won't have any consequences at all. There aren't any users that harass others or anything. No abusive behaviour ever.

• Thats sad but yea people are like that unfortunately

What Guys Said 6

• Yes I agree the block function is being abused to win arguments - I advise you to just move on not out of any malice but for the sake of your own sanity - Look how annoyed you are about it, if you ignored it think how better you would feel - The block is needed for certain instances so should stay but maybe something like reverse reporting - You report the user for misusing the block and if user found guilty told block removed plus if block abused X number of times the blocking privileged removed from them.

• well people are free to block whoever they want at the whim. fuck it man lol.

• I feel your pain, happened to me once, it's being used for the wrong reason, I ended up reporting them

• yeah i reported her as nonsense lol
      i really didn't write anything offensive...
      i think its very childish to do something like that

• Haha yeah it does
      I think everyone deserves a chance to explain or defend their opinion especially if it was misinterpreted

• I agree as long as that's all it's about but some people can't handle it

• The feature is used at the discretion of the question/mytake owner to avoid trolss etc but it can also be abused by the owner as in your case

• I call a reform on the block option... perhaps different levels of it.

• Yeah, I think GAG needs to remove this feature or reform it somehow.