Do you give MHO?

I actually will forget about giving MHOs if it weren't for GAG system constantly reminding me after the question is 7 days old. xD But if I'm actually asking for opinions about real problems (which rarely happens) and so happened to come across a helpful opinion, I'd award it almost immediately.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'm smart, no? And smart guys never forget anything and claim +2 Xper and a worthy answer for his/her questions to greet appreciation for the knowledge, hard work, time, life experiences, logics, camaraderie and participation, the answerer put in and by doing so, new visitors of your questions could easily recognise the best answer and greet the asker thanks in their heart.
    makinglifemagnificent.files.wordpress.com/.../smart-goals.png

• That picture 😳

• Well, that's sooo great that you care for your career as much as I do. But I don't think finals will last more than 1 or 2 months. And there's availability of internet in China, no?

• 2 months, so by the time its over I'm going to China in Dec. So yeah, by then it's already summer woohoo so excited for it 😁

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do. Sometimes, I do forget and the G@G messages will remind me to award MHO, but I always do. However, many of my questions aren't of the "I really need advice" variety, so it is hard to award MHO in those cases. Usually, I'll just award it to the guys and girls with whom I had a good conversation or who gave in-depth responses.

• Yeahh same with me too. I don't think I've really asked for advice on here tho, maybe the first few are.. after that no more. 😳

• Yeah, I see and understand that reasoning. I'm pretty similar, though I will add input here and there if I think it's in any way helpful. I don't feel helpful very often, haha.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 15

• Even if GAG weren't to remind me I'd ensure to give MHO whether I get Xpers for it or not.

Maybe sometimes a bit late but choose one I will :) Currently I'm fighting the battle to give the other gender an MHO on my questions. Luckily not many only 57 but a large number by me lol

• Damn! I should better stroll around your questions and tried before you did so.

• ahah good luck on the second MHOs 😄

• lol @YourFutureEx good luck with your studies

@Asker thank you for the up vote and your kind words young lady :)

• I usually wait 24 hours then award MHOs

• I used to forget, but now I always do after running through every question I ever asked, for the Xper.

• Yes and my policy is try and give it to people who have never had MHO yet. Or I try to find the person with the lowest percentage of MHO.

• I always try to give MHO... especially since GaG reminds me of it consistently. :-P

• yes, I usually give it after 1-2 days because after that I usually don't get many opinions anymore and I ask only fun questions anyway :)

• Absolutely... and if I don't forget it, to 1 guy and 1 girl :D

• I'll award it if some one earns it

• I have been giving it since my birth here :D

• If its MHO worthy then yes I give.

• No i forget to.

• No NEVER!!! yep :)

• Dont have time to do dat shite

• Barley. Im too lazy to to be honest

• too lazy... Aliens get lazy too.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes I always do whether I asked a question for advice or just a question for fun I select the persons answer I agree with the most.

Plus I mean now we get points for selecting them so that makes it easier to do :)

• I forget ALL THE TIME unless the post is particularly memorable :)

• I always give mho since it gives me points and also who ever I pick points. So I will either give it to someone who is helpful and low in level. That or who ever is the funniest or more related to my question.

• I do give MHO, but I often forget until GaG reminds me too, haha.

• Not always, especially when there's like 60 opinions... I don't have time to read it like just let the system pick.

• I do not give mho anymore
    The only time I give it is if I feel like getting more xper points. I'll wait like 2 months to select mho if I really want extra xper points

• I can not forget because it keeps sending messages lol

• Not usually but I should probably start.

• I typically don't forget but I usually don't like to give them out for at least a day or 3 😀

• Yes I do give MHOs but sometimes I forget but GaG is constantly telling me about that stuff :/

• Yeah, I do. Always.

• Yes I do give