Ever get a notification that when you click on it, it disappears?

Ugh! It's making to OCD! I can't find where it's coming from! Someone mentioned me but I can't figure out who! Ever have this happen? πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜‘

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I've been getting them and i refresh my browser then they are gone them are the Ghost notifications they was suppose to fix that and it seems to keep coming back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Touch wood for me - I haven't got one yet but have seen lots of complaints about them of late.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they have phantom notifications lately. It's irritating lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I am calling them GHOSTIES

1|0
    0|0
  • this site has tons of bugs but that one I have yet to encounter

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably from a post that was deleted by the monitors. You get the notification but when you click the link it's been removed.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• No, not yet.

Haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I keep getting those ghost notifications, too and it's so annoying! - haven't figured out how to turn that off yet, tho 😝

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens sometimes to me :( by the way, can you answer this question for me :)

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1699921-do-you-think-my-boyfriend-kind-of-doesn-t-trust-me-or-do-you-think

1|0
    0|0
  • yesssss I had that exact same thing happen to me just last week. It was driving me insane, that I had a notification that someone mentioned me but when I clicked on it, it would never tell me in which question I was mentioned. About an hour or so after the notification first appeared, finally it showed in which question I had been mentioned so give it some time. Maybe it's a delay in the system?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i've had this ghost notification problem a couple of times too

1|0
    0|0
  • The freakin phantom notification! I've had 5 today!

1|0
    0|0
  • Well the ghost are back...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have had a few. Makes you crazy. lol hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happened to me today
    I found out that it's a glitch in the mention function and because when I go back to the question where I was mentioned or if I mentioned someone again, the ghost notification goes away

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my darling and it's driving me slowly insane!😱

0|0
    0|0