Anyone else likeable IRL but a total asshole sometimes on GAG?

I'm totally this way lol. I'm a brutal asshole to some guys here. I guess this is a general apology haha.

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe I call more people on their shit on here than in real life but not much. I'm pretty straight forward here as well as in person. Sometime a little sugar coated, but still honest.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I'm the exact opposite. I'm brutally honest in real life that sometimes people find it very irritating, especially when some that come to me for opinions and I tell them mine with no sugar coating, and apparently that wasn't what they wanna hear, so they kind of like get pissed off with me.

On GAG, sometimes I do sugar coat to avoid unnecessary arguments. But if someone pm me to ask me for advice/opinions, I sure as hell wouldn't sugar coat anything.

1|1
    0|0
    • I wouldn't have guessed

But by no sugar coating you mean you are straightforward, but not agressively straightforward, right?

• Show All
    • It was very normal

Was out all morning and afternoon. Glad to be home now though :)

• @HookingSwan I hope you had a nice time ahah 🙈

• I am practically invisible on GaG and I prefer it that way. As for in real... people have a habit of warming up to me after they get to know me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah I anti troll lol, if I'm feeling a little bit meh I come on here and be nice to people, especially if they're having a bad day :') . IRL I'm super introverted and don't really have a lot of energy for maintaining friendships except with my favourite people most of the time

0|1
    0|0
  • on occasion.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I have determined that on GAG, I am about the same as if I knew you in real life and was comfortable around you. I am about as nice/mean on GAG as in real life, but just a lot more initially shy in real life... maybe a little more awkward too, I don't know. My personality is generally the same on GAG as in real life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm the same way IRL as on GAG , i been up against asshole people for years
    and refuse to put anyone through the bullshit i been through in IRL.

0|2
    0|0
  • -shrugs- I can be a total asshole in both sometimes, I'm pretty much the same on here as I am in real life just less talkative lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am fairly similar in real life and in GaG.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm different from real life in the sense that I get to converse with more people on here.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm an asshole IRL and on GAG!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not an asshole anywhere, but I am not really that likable mostly due to my low self-esteem.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm more funny and likable in real life but much more serious here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I'm not that kinda person at all haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd lose the 'sometimes' in my case.

0|0
    0|0