What is up with the green notification bar?

No really... why green? It's just so out of place here. It should be yellow the same way every other notification is.

Most Helpful Girl

• *G@G changes a thing*
    *everyone complains about the thing*
    *six days later no one cares about the thing*
    *G@G changes another thing*
    *repeat chorus*

• Yep, that's pretty much the cycle. Same thing happened when the notifications started appearing under the bell instead of our username.

• @R3d_Anonymous and that time too I complained about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• We should be able to choose the colour in our profile settings

What Girls Said 6

• It seems to be so out of place. And annoys the hell out of me too.. cause each time I upvote/comment/sent a message that thingy appears -.- which can be really very irritating argh

• I agree. I think it makes more sense like it was before (yellow/orange). Not a big deal, though.

• What's up with that face in your screen shot? I don't see the big deal. People complain about the website but when gag tries to change it, people complain about that

• Well it's not as annoying as the last one. Was it orange or something close? Who cares? lol hahahahahaaha

• I don't like the green.. why can't it be purple? lol. Seriously I don't mind the change.

• I hate green, this color soooo annoying (at least for me).

What Guys Said 10

• complaining about a notification bar color
    definition of a first world problem

• Green light. . . good to go. . . you get it, right? Plus, some people always want change because they think change is the same thing as progress.

• What bugs me is that it tries to be under the top banner, but its position is specified as absolute and isn't aligned to the top even when you are scrolled down. It looks weird.

• I like it - Much more obvious than the orange bar

• Yep, it definitely seems out of place. It should be the old orange color, definitely.

• It also has a fugly gradient to it.

• I like her nose :)))

• By now everyone is adjusted and the complaining shall cease!

Happens with every other GaG update. Damn social media cultures makes everyone negative

• i like it green is my favorite color :)

• I like it a lot. The site is functioning a lot better today (android mobile)
    I mean, I literally had to downloada ddifferent browser last week to use this site properly.