Report someone for duplicate account?

I am sure that a user on here has two accounts on here to give themselves MHO on their main account. I noticed it because like 80% of their MHOs are from Under 18 anon users. And on these question there are mostly 30-40 opinions..

Is it enough if I report their account for duplicate account or do I need to text GAG and explain the issue?

Most Helpful Guy

• who the fk cares?

Most Helpful Girl

• That issue can't possibly be bothering you that much lolll

What Guys Said 6

• As @musicbrain5 said they will be able to tell if both accounts belong to the same IP address. Admins won't like this as it is cheating the system. @xhoneyxbeex maybe you should give your opinion.

• I would message admin and give a full explanation
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Very well said I have seen MH rise big time. I know they are giving it to themselves and there friends give them that as well. Just report them and tell the ADMIN what you think

• I would let the admin handle the situation once you get the information you have to report them.

• Just try messaging them on G@G with a short description and a link.

• If you can prove it then report it to an admin.

What Girls Said 5

• If you report a user for the reason "duplicate account" then we will be notified and can investigate. There is no need to explain it in a contact message, unless of course, you want to.

• I would say message the admins with your concerns and let them investigate. They'll be able to tell if the accounts belong to the same IP address.

• You can always message an admin with the accounts. They can investigate if it seems to be true or not.

• you should report it.

• Let the admins know. They should be able to put the pieces together. They see more then we do about the accounts