Do you ever deliberately not give a user on GaG the MHO or upvote their comment on your questions?

... if you don't like them as a person. Or do you put your feelings aside , and still give them an upvote and MHO if you liked their answer. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sure Its been done to me.

• Aww who could dislike you!!, you're awesome, with a great sense of humor 💛

• Welcome! You are my favorite gager 💛

• Oh wow thank you so much. Do I know you? PM me I bet I do

Most Helpful Girl

• Oooo good question. I haven't had this happen to me yet. I'd probably hate it, but if someone I disliked gave a worthy answer, I'd give them mho 😜

There are only like 3 people I dislike, tho. I think 2/3 are inactive, anyways lol

What Guys Said 7

• I try to be fair about those things. Many times I have tried to upvote someone to find that they have blocked me (and I don't think I have ever even conversed with them before). Strange.

But if someone I dislike gives a good opinion, I try to recognize that.

• That has happened to me before. I tried to upvote someone , but coludn't because i have blocked them... lol

• I mostly block creepers

• I understand that. Way too many of those on here and on the internet in general.

• I don't really pay attention to who I'm up voting or down voting. Good opinions are good opinions though.

• I try to be fair and base vote on answer rather than personality.

• No it's all about the answers but I suspect people doing it to me.

• I am too lazy.

I giv upvotes for when i see good answers

• Yeah I do. F them lol.

• I feel that many times i should of received MHO.. I'm not trying to be greedy but i have given some good advice and i just get pushed aside cause people have their favorites
    sure it makes me feel down.. i could leave this site no one would miss me also beware
    people are good at using manipulation to get MHO.. i don't use nothing but the best advice.. I can say if i ask a question i give MHO to the person who gives the best advice without giving me a smart ass answer it makes no difference who they are i can put differences behind me and i would upvote them too.

• I understand what you mean. I feel the same. I especially agree with the part where you stated that some are good at using manipulation tactics. I thought i was the only one who noticed that.

• I think you are paranoid

• No , I'm just working for law enforcement and gathering your Internet activity

What Girls Said 3

• If I like the answer and it was actually helpful I'll still give it to them... even tho I kinda make a stink face when I do it. Hehe.

• I don't waste my time "hating on" people here. I up vote everyone. If I end up enjoying a person's answer or if it is satisfactory enough, then I click the MHO.

• i put my feelings aside.