Will you let your children on GAG?

-Countless 13-15 year olds asking about sex, how their boobs look, etc.
-So many fucking F-words, uncensored
-what else lol? I had this list much longer in my mind, but I'm forgetting

Oh! I almost forgot. Yeah for the first like 16 or so years of their lives, I want my children to think of a Cream Pie as a yummy dessert, not... pregnancy... lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, I'd rather them not based on the things you mentioned, but I'm sure many parents don't know their children are on here. I'm not sure how strict I'd want to be as that can just make things worse sometimes, haha.

Also, agh... cream pie? I really hope they see it as a dessert, too. Hahaha.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• Yes of course. Its the age when they are curious about sexual stuff. Its better they ask questions on GAG about sex than asking their friends, because most GAGers are older, therefore more reliable opinions (sometimes ahaha), and less pressures tbh. Plus I believe they may relieve insecurities, such as when they ask questions like "is this normal?", "haven't kissed anyone yet", "haven't had sex yet, is it normal?" Its better than having them listening to their friends that (more so often) lie about having lost their virginity or kissed. Also, it allows them to ask questions that they want and need to know but may be too afraid to ask in real life.
    And honestly, 13-15 year olds swear so much themselves there's no point in censoring any kind of profanity.

Although I can say that I don't believe they should ask things like "how do my boobs look?" cause, no just no, even if they were adults, just no, pls sthap.
    I would however like it if my kids came and asked me questions about sex instead but I know that can be an awkward thing for some kids to do.
    And people gotta understand that 13-15 year olds are very aware of things, and no, hiding things and keeping your kid as "innocent as possible for as long as possible" is not going to help. They gotta learn this stuff through the years as they grow up. And stop censoring shit cause other wise they will find stuff themselves (like porn, which sadly I already did at 8 years old by a friend), its better you teach them the right things than them learning things on their own (through friends etc), otherwise they'll end up very naive and get the wrong messages. And I'd rather my kid knows what sex is, what contraception/protection is and how important it is, than trying to hide the subject from them all together.

• - My children will hear and see the reality of sexuality between 8-9. I will give them the talk and show them a realistic romantic porn myself.
    - They will know enough curse words but will know when to use them
    - They will embrace their sexual nature and desires and seek the pleasure as soon as they hit puberty whether 12, 13, or 14. My daughter is free to have sex after 14 when she can legally consent. My boy is free to have sex as soon as he hit puberty.

and I will be there, give them advices, guide them, so as they freely experience and explore their lives and chase what they want they don't fall too hard just for lack of experience. though I won't protect them from falling, falling is what make them mature.

I won't protect my children from facing the reality. They will face it, they will try to cope with it, as harsh and unpleasant as it is. Growing children up ignorant and distant from nature is not doing them good, it's a betrayal to your own blood.

So there isn't a reason I don't let them on a site like GaG. I bet my 13 years old boy will beat 60 year olds in arguments, same for my daughter.

I won't grow my children up to be little ignorant whiny cunts. I grow them up to be extremely mature at a very young age.

• no i wouldn't lol. I didn't join myself till i was almost an adult.
    sounds harsh but I dont think id be so lenient with my kids internet usage.

• As my mom says "I live in the real world". My mom would rather me be learning about these topics than doing them. She used to get onto to me a lot about cursing but I simply said to her "I'm not doing drugs, drinking, or committing crimes, whats the harm?" and she agreed I could be doing much worse and laid off me. And as far as sex goes, my mom doesn't care as long as I am safe (even though I am still a virgin). I have found from comparing my mom's parenting style with those of my friend's parents, that raising more leniently and teaching your kids right from wrong teaches them what to do and they do not rebel as much. Its completely unrealistic to expect even a 13 or 14yr old to not at least know of sex to certain extend. Knowing about sex is perfectly normal and even having sex from about 15+ is normal as long as it is done emotionally and physically safe. If you talk to your children about the dangers of life, they are more aware and less likely to partake. I know from experience.

• Absolutely not! But that's because I'll still be on here when I'm grown. They can stick to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or whatever else will be out by then.

• But seriously I don't think I'd really mind once they're around 14-16. The reality is parents have absolutely no idea about what their kids are already aware of.

It's a different time and I'd rather have my children informed and protected than not be out in the real world.

• lol no way, wouldn't let my children near the internet. They also wouldn't date until they're 18 but lucky for them I don't want kids, so they dodged a bullet there.

• I don't know what gag was thinking when they let 13 year olds on here, but, even if it was still 16+ they would still try to get on the site. Lol.

• I'm sure if I had a child, I wouldn't know they were on GaG. I wouldn't be one of those parents who strictly censors internet usage.

They'll learn about a lot of things they'll see online eventually, why delay the inevitable?

• That's true. my parents were pretty damn laissez-faire.

• @GirlsLie But to you what comes off as not being over-bearing, will be over-bearing to a pre-pubescent and pubescent kid.

I dunno, I'm just gonna end up repeating myself lol. We'll have to agree to disagree on our standpoints on this topic. :)

• lol that's true, I think you have good points though. I mean what's the point in raising them to be smart, if you never trust them enough to apply what you taught them anyway.

• Nope my kids will not be allowed on here. My son is 9 and I have to monitor what he does on my iPad. My daughters are still a little young yet to navigate the net on their own.

• No there's too many shitheads. Not a place for children.

• Hell no!!! Really bad when I have to check the age of the asker before I answer an X Rated question.

• No I wouldn't haha well not if they're younger than 18. Specially if it's a girl.

• Not at 13.

My bro is 13 and wanted to sign up to see how it is but I didn't let him.

• No I wouldn't!! this site is too negative!!

• I haven't told my parents I'm on gag 😁

• By the time my kid is a teenager, I doubt gag will still be here.

• If I find out that then they're probably dead 😐😐😐

• "So many fucking F-words" lol that translates to "so many fucking fucks" right?

• i would not let them.

What Guys Said 23

• Their not gonna wanna be on here with me cause I'd embarrass them with the stuff I post, mainly the sexual shit. They wouldn't wanna know when, where, and what daddy is doing to mommy.
    Lmao and I swear to god if they say something stupid to me on here ima comment on their post "that's why I fucked your mom :P " or "she's swallowing your sisters and brothers cause I don't want another one like you :D "

• No way - I wouldn't let my child near it unless there was some block to the sexual behaviour topic for minors. Even then some of the language in the other topics is quite industrial.

• Of course. I'm not going to control or monitor their internet usage at all. I'll just instead give them safety tips and advice, but never will I infringe their privacy. This is something I've greatly valued growing up and I'm thankful for the fact that my parents have for the most part, at least respected my privacy with technology and the internet.

I joined when I was 16, by the way. I would have joined earlier, but back in the day, you had to be 16 to join, not 13.

• I have No kids and no I would not If I did, to much sex talk and a lot of it is dirty and not about learning

• Not sure. It's a good place to ask questions that you can't or would feel awkward to in the real world. But there are also a lot of weirdos and people giving bad advice so its up to you. The cussing shouldn't really make a difference to a fifteen year old though. Kids know most of them in middle school anyway.

• I highly doubt GAG will be around by the time that I have kids. But if it actually IS still up and running by then, then I would be sure to have GAG blocked before I give them a laptop when I first buy it for them. :P

• I agree... some of the kids on here are 14 & 15 talking about "what is considered the perfect BJ", "The right position to give up your virginity" and Pregnancy scares. When i was that age I was home eating junk food and watching yu-gi-oh.

• BRO, SOOO AGREE. Hell, when I was 15 I was afraid to talk to girls haha. I def. wasn't thinking about a girl perfecting blowjobs wtf?

• Yes. Thinking I could stop them from those words and questions by not allowing them on GAG would be naive. If they don't do it here then they just google another site and discuss it with their friends. I'd have to block their internet which is a bad idea.

I'll talking to them about this kind of stuff and make sure they are ready and can handle it themselves

• reading it again I have to say that it is terrible English lol. sry for that x_x

• 0|1
  • I certainly would.

• 13-15 year olds know about sex, how how boobs look, etc. The problem is that many ONLY know it from porn. And porn is just a show, no relation to real life.
      -So many fucking F-words? They use them in school, between classes.
      13-15 year olds do NOT know about this: http://www.007b.com/breast_taboo.php
      They never saw REAL breasts like these: http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php
      That site should be compulsory visit for children, starting grade 1, till they get out of college.

• I'm not going to be the kind of parent that monitors over what sites they are on. I mean if I happen to see my child on this site, if they are 13, I would let them.

• i guess i'm one of the smarter 'children' i don't care about this sex shit every other teen on here is asking. it actually annoys me too

• no my child do not need stranger to tell him that girl like you.

he figure thing out by own self.

• Personally no. I like the community here, but it can be kinda X rated at times

• It is a little disturbing tbh.

• Sure why not, they can read myTakes, write their own and try not to become misanthropic.

• Of course. If I ever have children.

• yes, since teenagers aren't sexually curious? i doubt you're 27 dude..

• I'm 13 bruh. How does my sexy body look?

But for serious. 13 year old girls asking how her boobs look with pix.. you ok with that?

• Your update is hilarious. I would prefer my children stay off GaG but I cannot stop them from discovering the internet and all of its wonderful pornography, so hence I shall teach them in proper context about everything, and show them right from wrong rather than trying to keep them away from the internet, GaG included. I will teach them that there are always consequences to their actions, and that once they have to face said consequences, life can take so many different turns and that they better accept it because they have no other choice. There is no going back.

• i wouldn't let them on the internet. period. too many creeps ;)

• I'd rather they ask a smart adult than ask here.

I'd rather they ask here than ask their peers.

I have a 13 year old. I wouldn't send them here, but it's better than the advice I had available at that age.

• Not while I'm on here. I mean by the time I have kids hopefully I wouldn't be on here anymore lol. After that I don't care.

• "Daddy, how would you rate her?"
      "Well son, definitely a 8.5, what do you think?"
      "Yeah I don't know, I was thinking a 7"

• LMAO!

• yes, that makes me cringe to think under 18 asking sex questions
    my niece would never be permitted on this site and she's age 14
    I agree all teens need to know about sex but should they be
    on a site that is little too much with 14 year old's asking about
    men if they like Breast or Ass now come on you know yourself
    that is little too much. oh yes i see teen girls wanting men not
    boys so i watch myself on here not taking any chances.