Why do females on here only answer dating/relationship questions and not sexual ones?

Seems like most females on here love gushy, mushy, dating crap questions and not just plain sex questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always go for the sexual questions? Generalizing is not a good thing

• Alright then answer one of mine. I'll send you the link.

• I scrolled through the questions on the live feed. I've noticed questions about romance and dating were answered by more females than questions about pure sex. The next day (today) I noticed the same thing. I wrote a sexual question, but they really weren't related. I didn't see the question as that creepy. I eventually decided to relate the two.

But you know me better than I do... O. o

• Fucking creep.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are from Venus and men are from Mars - Don't worry the male catfishes pretending to be girls will answer sex questions.

• Have you sent your mutants to go bring them in?

What Girls Said 4

• I think there's a lot of women here who comment on the sexual ones so I don't know what you're seeing.

• Most don't want to entertain perverts with obvious questions.

• Nah I think it just shows what females care about more. You're not petite are you?

• haha i always comment on sexual ones lol like a lot of girls on here :)

• Yet only two have answered mine and notice when scrutinized a bunch of you answered this one.

• They can smell your perverted-ness. There's a difference :)

• Not really. It's not perverted. It was a sex education question. To a degree. It wasn't like "Send me nudes."

What Guys Said 5

• i haven't seen or experienced what you're talking about so I can't say why. seems to me that plenty of women answer, ask and engage in sexual related questions

• Why not mine?

• without knowing you questions I can't say. maybe they don't grab the eye. maybe they are too simplistic or overly sexual to the point where people don't really feel like you are asking a question worth answering...

again without seeing actual questions it's impossible to say why

• Not overly sexual and typically unique.

• They do answer sexual questions... although they typically go anonymous but regardless...

• Who are you to criticize people's choice of what question to answer?

• They do indeed answer sexual questions as well. You just have not had the chance to see it yet perhaps.

• Why do they not answer the one I asked? It's not that bad.

• Confirmation bias. You suffer from it.

• Or I just want some to answer my questions that aren't even that bad.